• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Random Question. Are we allowed to ask people for friend codes? I don't know anyone who plays online and I totally need some online friends to battle and trade with

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
I don't think Friend Code threads are allowed on PC. It's generally recommended to do this via visitor or private messages. You can also include your FC in your signature, and add other people's FCs that way. Also, we have a Quick Battle Requests where you can ask for battles (and as a result, add FCs). Trade Corner has a similar thread for trading. You can also join Battle Center and Trade Corner events, get involved with the community, hop on their chatrooms, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back