• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PC

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
  • Hi guys,

I have a supprise for you i will tell you that
    A, this is not a mmorpg
    B, this is not made with any game making tool its programed by me in c++ and visual basic
    c, This is not an emulator
    d, this is not a rom hack
    e, and lastly this is not the "real" game

So what is it? i know what it is but im not going to say just yet till then i will leave you pondering your little mind's :) feel free to post what you think it is (yes it is a game but about what O.o)

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • :p

I know what it is! it's your pokemon game-making system........I've read your old thread many times...........

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • erm, he has a pokemon gammov (movie with game graphics) making system, not a game making system which would be awesome ^_^

About my opinion, hum... It's a game focued on breeding XD nah, jk. dunno, I'll wait and see :P

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • lol all will be reveild in time
    times up here lol
    Its my game every one has their own games in rm2k and stuffs well i thaught id be diffrent and program a clone of the pokemon engine from scratch (without using the PMXP soruce lol

Dark dreagon
    - i have a made a pokemon game maker called Pokemon XP, and my GamMov things search the game deveopment forum for PokemonXP oif u wana see it

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    errr.. that map is under the game section of Pokemon XP!!! lol...

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    You should add a scripting langauge to it. Like C style or Python style.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • Yeah the map would be the same as the PMXP one, might have something to do with the fact i am making the maps with PMXP lol and encrypting them then loading them in my game engine

Yep its cool DarkDragon

There is not really a need for a scripting language becuase im programing it as my game not a game maker so i dont need a script language being that im programing it lol

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • Lol yeah it is kind of obious XD ive been programing on it a bit more today its coming along nicely

Back