• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+- woah, im on a roll today ;) Lugia * and Ho-Oh * -+

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • HEHEHE! a total of like, 7 cards today :o WOAH!

012lugiashining6fr.jpg
    013hoohshining8gi.jpg

don't they make the cutest couples.... These were request cards from a friend.. so, the attacks were written by him, and as i don't know anything about playing, they might be broken, but i trust him ;)

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Hey nice cards Cascade Sky!

I was wondering, could you please tell me how you do the Glitter effect on photoshop?

Thanks.

ELGONZO!!!

PS: You are a very good artist!!!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • no - i don't use the holo background from zeo... i scaned a pealed ancient mew for my own unique holo sheet. personally, i like mine better, i do it slightly different to the way you all do it... ;) but thats my sectret to sucess

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Well man... That was only a posibility... I also use the Adobe Photoshop and I try to see who way you use for do the Holo Background... Well, actually there are many methods for do a same effect in the Adobe PS... someone more difficult than another...
    In fact I have a Fake card do it but I can't upload it until I submit at least 15 replies >_<...
    Wah! the bureaucracy xD

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • :S, ok, a little melodaramtic... but hey, ;) you get that.. also, could you try not to swear, we all know what that word satrred out mean ;) but yeah...

totally huge thanx :)

Back