• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
  • So, it seems I've stumbled upon PC once more... It's been quite some time since I was last on here! I miss it. Any fellow "ancient" members still left? I look forward to revamping my activity on the best forum out there!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, indeed!
    Not so much the fact that your last activity was back in March, but the fact that you are a member from all the way back in 2003.
    (We don't get too many of you guys coming back!)

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Prolific Rhapsody. I'm sure you will find that there are still quite a few "ancient" members still lurking and posting around. I'll bet they would be very happy to see you again!

A few things have changed in your leave, but nothing too major. I'm sure you will be able to adjust to the removal of community sites, clans, and the addition of a few forums and sub-forums. ;D

I do hope your activity increases this time around as well. It's always nice to have another breathing part of PC history posting about!

Take care.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wow, It certainly has been a while Prolific_Rhapsody! (Love the username ^_^)

Anyway, welcome back to PC! Such an old member returning is a rare sight =P. Hopefully things haven't changed too much since you've been gone.

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Back