• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
Years
  • RM2K3 is the programme used to make this game.

Hi everyone, its me again Darkgoten. Ive been making a lot of projects throughout the month but I rekon that this one is my favorite. This game is based in the reigon of Jhoto. Okay please don't think of it as a Pokemon Crystal,Gold,Silver remake. It has the same stucture like maps and pokemon but the storyline is complettly different.

Story.

Its a cold, rainy day when Max the main hero is hoping to recieve his first pokemon. He is realy excited about this. When he recieves his pokemon it is his job to choose to become a breeder, reasearcher or trainer. He could become anything he wants if he becomes a breeder he would have to attend breeding compettion, a reasearcher would need you to go around the reigon taking pictures of pokemon- Like pokemon snap and if you choose to become a trainer it would mean that you would need to battle in gyms ect.

Screenshots

These screenshots show the begining of the game

These screenshots show a little glimps of my battle system and when someone goes to sleep they are bound to dream about what starter they would recieve.

Tooo tired to speak its nightime.

Features.

* Sims Interactive system
    * Custom battle system more interactive with the pokemon
    * Freedom system letting pokemon out of their pokeballs
    * Day and night system
    * Sprinting System
    * Reputation system
    * Capture all the pokemon
    * Minigame to capture pokemon
    * Take pictures of pokemon and earn money
    * Custom menu
    * Custom Poke'gear
    * New maps
    * Short cuts
    * Voice operated pokedex
    * Tent system- Sleeping in the wild
    * Relaxing system
    * 100 minigames

Okay thats about it but please if you want to help me make this game contact me on

[email protected]

thanks

POST COMMENTS NOW!!!

Years
  • This looks really interensting. The Johto fuction seems to make the game even more promising. Looking at the screens I could say that this is probably one of the best games on PC ever made. I'm really looking forward to a release. Mini games, PokeGear and Sims interactive System and Pokemon going out are things that making me even more interested. I'm looking forward. Keep on the good job. I'll post some questiong later.

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
  • Your game looks really good!
    Screens are nice, non-resized (thanks), and the interface is nice, too.
    It can be great if you finish it.

But..."100 minigames"...How can it be possible to spend time to add so much minigames ?! I think that this feature can't be respected, this is an enormous work!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • lol i have already made them ill name each game

pok'emon poker
    gotta catch em all
    pokemon packman
    tap to capture
    collect the pokemon
    pok'e puzzle
    pokemon pic

many more cant be bothered to write lol

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • the battle system is basicly the same as the firered and green but there is a trist the trainer takes out his pokeball and throws it out and the they are options to tell each pokemon what do do i made special effects that make it look like a pokemon is really interacting with you.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Those are simply amazing. Two things though, in the chat window, there seems to be too many Pokéballs. :x And the Pokémon Center looks kinda odd. o-o

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    The PKMN Snap idea sounds really cool.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years

This game is amazing, or at least the screenshots are. I cannot wait until you make a demo version of this. But I agree, the Pokèmon Centre does look odd. perhaps it would be better if you stick to the normal Pokèmon Centre. But the speech boxes are fine. The more pokè-balls, the merrier!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Wow this has to be one of the best R23XP Games I've ever seen. I can't wait to see this downloaded.

The Pokémon Center doesn't look that weird to me. :s

Also, to make it look a bit more professional, you may want to put capital letters in "Pokémon" and put in the é (Alt + 130).

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks all you guys I will post some screenshots on the pokemon snap feature. By the way im making a minigame with a movie system. Its soo cool basicly you can become a movie dirrector and you can make a movie with pokemon ect then you can watch the movie in the cinemax cinema in saffron
    (after completting the johto reigons stuff) For all who want to know the demo should be out soon but i will take my time and care over it so that there are no glitches ect. Ill post screens in 25mins

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Okay i haven't perfected the camara lense ect but here are 4 more screenshots of the game

Here you go by the way if you get a picture of two pokemon fighting you get loads of money

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • This game looks absolutly awsome,best screem shots i've ever seen,there amazing,I like the pokemon center its kinda odd but new in a way preety cool. Anyway good luck with this and i can't wait to play a Demo of the game.
    good luck with this project. also will bonsly etc. be in this game?

Id help out with maps Dungeons etc. if there are going to be any new regions or places in this game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back