• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Pokemon RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2004
Welcome to the land of Hamdo, a vast paradise where many new Pokemon await. Will you accept the many challenges that lie ahead?

I need: Your name in the RPG, your personality, and which starting Pokemon you want (Greenary - grass-type bird, Fierycat, cute fire-type kitty, or Tadpool, a watery tadpole.) There are many made-up Pokemon for you to fight, aswell.

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2004
Wait a minute...

Oops... maybe I didn't pay attention to which forum I posted in. Thanks a lot.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I'll join!

Name: Chauncy
Pokemon: Fierycat
Looks: golden blonde hair, cornflower blue eyes, wears a sundress nearly all the time
Personality: She's a girly girl who loves cute Pokemon. But don't let that fool you!! She's unstoppable in the battlefield. She's sweet, and kinda shy. Deep down, she's a hopeless romantic. (as are all the characters I play... heehee!!)

Skitty

I luff cute pok?mon!!
Years
Name: Kilala
Pok?mon: Cute fire-type kitty
Looks: Golden brown hair with blonde streaks, brown eyes, wear tons of pink dresses, has ears double-pierced.
Personality: She's nice, happy most of the time. She's shy, and almos always has an emotionless expression on her face. When she's mad, she'll do anything to inflict physical pain on the person/pok?mon that made her mad. She loves cute pok?mon, but loves any other different looking pok?mon, too.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
oh can i play?!?

name: leonina
pokemon: oh i cant choose! i guess......tadpool!!!
personality: fun loving, likes all pokemon, friendly, outgoing, and helpful
looks: pink tank, light blue denim skirt, shoulder leangth dirty blonde hair pulled back into two short ponytails.on the battlefield, forget all those attacks that lower defense or attack... she uses attacks that hit the other pokemon. when battling watch out for super-speed!

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2004
Insert title here

All member applications are now closed! I'll take Greenary, the grass bird.

You can both take the fire cat. How come you're all girls? I'm a boy. O_o Anyway, here's the beginning! *My neighbors (the girls) walk out of their houses to get their Pokemon. I walk over*

Me: So, what Pokemon are you going to get? It's so exciting!
Leonina: Yeah! I'm gonna get the fire cat!
Me: I've seen one of those! It looks like a Skitty on fire!
Chauncy: Don't say that! Skitty's cute!
Me: Well, I was just describing what it looked like!

*We walk into the lab... and a sad-looking professor is there*
Prof.: You've got to help! A thief stole the starting Pokemon and took off down the road!
Me: Oh no! We gotta get them back!
Prof.: Here. All 4 of you... take these Pokemon. They are only temporary. They contain Zigzagoons. Use them to attack the thief!
All 4: We're on it!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Okay, you were very much poweplaying..... but, oh well for now.

IC: Chauncy raced off, leaving the others in her dust. No WAY was she going to let these thieves take HER pokemon!! She saw them and cried "GO ZIGZAGOON!"

The Zigzagoon appeared in a flash of light. She yelled "Zigzagoon, Tackle that Thief!!"

Zigzagoon tackled the man to the ground. "Come on you guys! Let's get them!!" Chauncy said through clenched teeth.

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2004
The man fights back.

Sorry... at my old forums we have this thing about RPing other people saying stuff, but they don't care on that forum...

The man, on the ground, revealed himself as a Team Rocketeer! He sent out two Ruffies.

Pokedex: Ruffy. The Canine Pokemon.
Type: Normal
It knows tackle and growl, and it's pretty much the same as the super-common Pidgey and Zigzagoon that are always so annoying in their respective games.

Ruffy 2 tackles JordanPKMN's Zigzagoon!
Zigzagoon: 18/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back