• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ghost club

IT?

Tag your IT?
Years
Find a picture of a Ghost pokemon and put it on your siggy to let people know you are on The ghost club

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Whoa... i want in on this club. any objections?...

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
Years
I'll join too!
pkfrlg093.png

Years
seph keep posting in my rp lol... the gym leader tourny... we r officially starting now that there is a reg. member to challenge us gym leaders.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
goodbye, kirby00 see you in the bug club... maybe

Years
ill take the gastly w/ me... haha!i will have this to remembr this club... gastly would wave bye but got no hands

Years
no room for link, i jsut took out alot of letters and made abbreviations for the club names, *even my own*, so i could add u 2 my /f l since we r in a few clubs 2gether now, i hope u dont mind, i asked sparks, (in my rp that ur in too), but didnt ask u cuz didnt think u would mind

Back