• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
Years
This is my first role play..so if I like had to sign up to do this (cuz in another board I did) then I'm sry! LoL! So heres the deal, we're all gonna pick a stage of eevee. We'll see how the story progresses and just have fun!
I'm gonna be Umbrion...so everyone else fill in the rest of the spots!

Years
bulbasaur since u joined my gym leadrs tourny, then ill join this rp (i'll advertise ur rp in mine if u need) i pick evee (if thats ok)

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
Years
Yes; only one person aloud to be each stage. It's a lil like that pika family thing thats been put up. I thot it looked like fun, so I put 1 up myself.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
I would have to say.....

I think I want to be a.......JOLTEON!!!!
Jolteon is one of my favorite pokemon! :D

Years
since evvee tamer asked but didnt pick i think you should reserve a pokemon for him.. whatever is the last evolution is what he should get unless he picks b4 that or doesnt respond in time.

Pikachu_

Running and shocking.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
Whoopie.It's too bad we can't make up our own Eeveelutions. :P

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Espeon sighed happily in his sleep, all but forgetting the other five Eveelutions near him. He curled up a bit tighter into the tree trunk, until he tickled himself awake with his own tail.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
Flare climbed up the tree that Espeon was on,curious to see if he was really sleeping,and he was.Flare put her tail in the trunk,and waved it all around.Flare tried to say wake up,but it sounded like a growl.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
EpiEpi (Espeon) "Nyaaaed" softly as he woke up, more than a little disgruntled at having his naptime interrupted. Glaring at Flare, he jumped quietly to the ground and started playing with a leaf.

Years
evee saw the other evolutions and was wondering what it should evolve into... the other evolutions argue about it. Evee says they should have a tournament. Jolteon Vs Falreon Umbreon Vs Evee And Espeon VS vaporeon. if evve wins this competetion he will decide to stay an evee. Evee explains that after each battle the winner form each will be set up for the next battle 6 to 3 (the other 1 sits out), and 3 to 1 (the winner).
*Sorry if this is fast but wanted to make more interesting, and since every1 likes battles then we may as well play off from this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back