• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Years
Hello everyone!

It was suggested to me that I should create a whole new topic showcasing just my Pokemon Liquid Crystal Let's Play. I thought that that was a great idea, and decided to go about it! If I do other Pokemon Let's Plays I'll probably announce and keep them here for the sake of keeping everything neat and organised.

Please keep in mind, the first episode has some sound issues which are more or less fixed in the future episodes, so no worries there. Also, like in my Minecraft topic, I am looking for feedback in hopes of honing my skills as a commentator and YouTuber. Subscriptions are very much appreciated, however are not going to be enforced.

Once again you can find my YouTube channel in my signature or simply search RainbowNoodleWarrior over on the YouTube and you should find me pretty quickly.
You can also find my topic for my Minecraft videos here: Minecraft Let's Play Topic

Now without further ado, here are the videos you probably haven't been waiting for!

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Let's play:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back