• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup!

SSJ4 Umbreon

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hi i'm SSJ4 Umbreon just came to say hi and I love Pokémon but I prefer pancakes anyday but I love Pokémon essentials
    anyway nice to meet you all I just hope I don't become annoying with my noobish questions.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, SSJ4 Umbreon!

Welcome to PC! You love pancakes more than Pokémon?! What is this madness! Haha, but that's awesome that you like Pokémon Essentials! Have you made your own game yet?

Anyways, we treat everyone here the same even if new or old. :p Your questions are always welcomed, so don't worry about asking them. If you ever have any, feel free to leave a visitor's message on my profile, or you can message any other member + staff member and I'm sure we'll all be willing to help you out!

See you around!

Back