• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Search for Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The people of Hoenn island belive that the dragon pokemon Latias was only a lengend of the land.But there was a group of people who still belive in her and decide to go on an advanture to see her for them selves. On the other hand a nother group is willing to catch the dragon to cage him and make cash.Your role is to be search and Fight for Latias freedom with only one pokemon by your side.

Name:
    Appence:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Last edited:

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    name:
    nerra
    pokemon steelix
    appence wheres a blue t shirt and red pantes and red hair and he she where her belt and her pokemon with her at all times. personaltiy. brave and strong loyal very smart.
    other. she like to spend time triying to find latias with her freind. and and very hyper some times . most of all being her self.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Thankies Latias45^^.
    Name:Tera
    Appence:Has tight black jeans, wears a blue tank top under vest.
    Pokemon:Espeon
    Other:She is traveling with Neera so far to look for Latias.Really loves her Espeon and being out side.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    maya miyazono said:
    Thankies Latias45^^.
    Name:Tera
    Appence:Has tight black jeans, wears a blue tank top under vest.
    Pokemon:Espeon
    Other:She is traveling with Neera so far to look for Latias.Really loves her Espeon and being out side.
    how many member do we have to have to get going?

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Name: Kile (mwahahahah)
    Appence: Wares gray cargo pants, a balck long-sleve T, and Converses, oh, and black boxer. (This is what Im waring now)
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Other: Traveling with those two chicks in the search for Latias.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I hate to barge in like this, but Latias is female, not male.

On to my chracter

Name: Keisuke
    Apperance: Black Shirt, Blue Jeans,
    Pok?mon: Zapdos (unless miya gives me a list of what Pok?mon one is not allowed to use in this RP, my decision is final)
    Other: LIkes to travel throughout Japan in search of new Pok?mon. Because of this, he usually carries a Glock 21 for defense. (I'll delete this line if, and only if, weapons are not allowed in this RP)

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    miya, can you please review my character? I've left a couple of notes in the form.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Rey Star
    Appearance: Dark hair; green eyes; fairly average stature; scar across left eye
    Pokemon: Flygon
    Other: Though he genuinely prefers isolation and is somewhat of a "free spirit", Rey is usually reasonable and attempts to be good natured. However, if he feels that his freedom is being too heavily intruded upon, he may become slightly irate.

Independent and normally relaxed, Rey's full anger is rarely aroused. However, should it be, he will refuse to show mercy.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Name: Wain
    Gender. Male
    Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, and the left ear is missing
    Pokemon: Wobbufet
    Other: Wain is a young man who has dedicated his life to help pokemon in every possible way

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name:Zidane
    Appearence: Long Brown Hair, Crimson Eyes, quite tall and wears all black
    Pokemon: Salamence
    Other: Loves to fly around Hoenn on his Salamence and prefers to keep him out of his Pokeball, Zidane is the Quiet type thinks to himself alot....wants to see the Legendary Latios desperatly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back