• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Horrid Team :D

Years
  • So i am re going through pokemon heart gold, and have been throwing in random pokemon i enjoy using...Now i don't want to change em as its just a for fun team...but theoretically if i were to use them online what would YOU rate them ?

Sunflora (Solar Power)
    -Sunny Day
    -Leaf Storm
    -Leach Seed
    -Earth Power

Politoad(Damp = Bad)
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Bounce
    -Hypnosis

Typlosion(Blaze & Pardon the spelling)
    -Flamethrower
    -Shadow Claw
    -Quick Attack
    -Dig

Machamp(No-Guard)
    -Cross Chop
    -Earthquake
    -Strength
    -Ice Punch

Dragonair(Shed Skin & I cant bring myself to evolving her yet D:)
    -Extreme Speed
    -Thunder Wave
    -Waterfall
    -Dragon Rush

Ampharos(Static & Once again sorry for the spelling!)
    -Discharge
    -Spore
    -Iron Tail
    -Signal Beam

Now remember i am just curious about how you think my team would do online i know they wouldn't do well but i need to make sure im not being hard on myself and overlooking potential they may have xP

THANKS <3

KadabraK

pokeboy
    Years
  • Not sure how well they'd do online as you mentioned, but I actually like the team. It's very versatile, which is all you really need in the game, versatility. Getting that Dragonair to a Dragonite would obviously boost your team, but I understand not wanting it to evolve :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Please use the In-Game Team Help forum for questions of this nature. I'mma move it there now.

Moving on up

Back