• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another sort of image dump

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • I havn't put any of my pictures here in a long time, so I guess I will. Heck, I havn't been so active here at all.
    While the majority of these are done in oekaki boards, there are some pic-chat and Paint.NET pictures as well.

Warnings are stated on some pictures which might not comply with everyones tastes.

Another sort of image dump Small sample piece for a doujin page.

Another sort of image dump Zombie girl. Still, her skin looks pretty healthy.

Another sort of image dump Alma and the Ghost from F.E.A.R.

Another sort of image dump Sasa, close-up.

Another sort of image dump Mechs... which I can't draw.

Another sort of image dump A girl with 2 imaginary guns.

Another sort of image dump Pretty obvious what it is.

Another sort of image dump Animal Crossing. Btw, the guy is inspired by my Animal Crossing character.

Another sort of image dump Grumpy-looking old man.

Another sort of image dump Half-machine, Half-man.

Another sort of image dump Drawn after seeing a nice b/w photo.

Another sort of image dump Pokemon x Doom.

Another sort of image dump HellKnight of Doom 3, from memory. More like a gorrila though.

Another sort of image dump Loosely inspired by Stroggs from Q4.

Another sort of image dump Inspired by Starship Troopers and those ever-so-lovely bugs.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Let me be the first to post. Your pictures really good. I don't feel running through them all, but anyway, your zombie girl is well done, I wonder about the insides though, thanks to the censors. Sasa looks great too, and then there's many others, so let me say that the ghost and alma is one of my favorites. The undergarments one is interesting, with the neat claws and stuff. Anyway, I think that's all I can say since my mind is like fizzing.

Back