• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantomix's Pixelan'

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
Years
  • 'Sup

Hey guys. Just thought I'd make a little thread for my pixel art, so here goes!

Drifloon/Drifblim

Okay, so I'll admit to having a little bit of an obsession with Drifloon. He's probably my favourite Pokemon ;D. Thus, a lot of stuff I've been doing lately has related to him, and of course, Drifblim. I intend to make more in the future!

+Drifloon Spin+

DrifloonAnimation2.gif

So I made this guy a couple of weeks back, and he took a while. For some reason staring at a computer screen for hours on end is more important that getting adequate sleep for me. Anyhow, I'm quite proud of this! I know there's stuff wrong here and there, so I might change that sometime.

+R/B Drifloon+

Drifloon.gif

So I made this a little while ago, in the Pokemon Red/Blue style. It's supposed to look a bit odd, because a lot of the sprites did back then! I'm not sure quite how well I emulated the style.

+Bobbing Drifblim+

Drifblim.gif

I just finished this tonight, but I began it a while ago. I was originally going to make a spinning Drifblim like my Drifloon, but I can't really be bothered at the moment. I have no idea why the eyes seem to flash! I didn't change the colours or anything.

+Crappy Battle-Sprite-Thing+

Drifloonius.png

This is just something I made while I was testing out the Windows 7 MS Paint. It's not very good; maybe one day I'll fix it up and animate it.

Other Stuff

+Old Fakemon+
    Spoiler:

Extras

This is just a bunch of stuff I've done that doesn't really fit into any of the other sections.

Spoiler:

Yer...

Expect slow updating from here on. My schoolwork's been piling up. I just felt like making a sprite thread.

Oh, and...

Sorry guys, but you can't use any of this stuff, credit or otherwise, so please don't. If you'd really like to use something, PM me about what you want to use it for and we'll see.

Layout fail! I'll work something out when it isn't 3am, heh.

Last edited:

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • I like them a lot :D

Especially the ones playing the guitar, unique much? :p

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Great job! I especially like the spinning Drifloon. It is awesome. ;)

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch everyone!

Busy with school at the moment, but I should have a couple more non-Pokemon pieces to submit by the weekend!

Thanks again.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Here's a new somethin' that I whipped up recently.
    twee2.gif

A willow tree! I didn't really put all that much effort into it (obviously :B), but yeah. WAT U FINK??

Back