• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
As the silence lengthened, Bri knew that he had no choice. He slowly trudged out through the students and took his spot at one end of the battle field. He hoped that something, anything, would get him out of battling this trainer. He could see no way out of it, save for a miracle. Snivy, equally reluctant, took her place on the battle field.
"Hey, cheer up! After this battle is done, we won't have to battle again today," Bri said.
"Maybe they won't want us in this room ever again if we do bad enough," Snivy said. Bri looked at her.
"Snivy, we may not be as tough as anyone else in this room, but we got called on first. Let's get this done, and do it right!" Bri said.
"Hah, you don't even know how to battle!" Snivy said.
"Don't you just call out the moves you think will make you win?" Bri asked her. She sighed and shook her head.
"We'll start with that, because we have no other choice," Snivy remarked. Bri felt a lot better, now that Snivy was not so glum anymore. He waited for his opponent to take her side of the battlefield.

Last edited:

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
(OOC: Aha, I don't mind at all!)

[Battle Tacticians Class]

"Yeah. I'm pretty willing to learn a couple tricks. One of my pokemon has the potential to be a real game changer!" Mark laughed after he was done talking. Wallace looked at him weary, this was Battle Tacticians Class what if they would have to use different tactics in a battle against each other? He knew that he didn't want to battle this Mark guy he seemed like he'd be a bit aggressive in battle and that scared Wallace. He was more scared about his Pokemon being hurt then anything else after all that's why he stopped battling Trainers.

"Sable! Sable!" ["Kehe. Whats wrong? Is it the way I smell or somethin?"] Lome noticed that the filthy, peasant Sableye had followed her and now was trying to converse with her. She ignored him and moved on through the classroom and jumped into a plastic bin. Lome thought this was good enough and went to sleep she barely got any last night she had to keep watch.

"...Well lucky you. He's not here yet but I betcha he'll be here in a bit. I'm Mark." The Mark kid seemed to like to talk a lot Wallace noticed, "So, how much do you guys know about battling?" Wallace was still distracted by the guy that walked in he was in the Suicune Dorm which was odd. By odd Wallace thought that people in that dorm are never late to class. He wonder if he'd have to face this guy in a battle.

"Sorry, Guess we can talk more after class eh?"

"Yeah..." Mark went to go sit in his seat after Wallace answered him which was two seats behind him. Then Wallace heard a Pokemon cry out and he looked down noticing Lome was gone, "Where is she?" How could he possibly be a good student if he couldn't even keep track of his Pokemon. Wallace wasn't even paying attention to the teacher as he was worried about Lome she was very mischievous.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
Ace woke up. "Yawn...good morning everyone..." He said. "Now, return.." Leafy and Cotton returned in their Pokeballs. "Now, what should we do Ice?" Ace asked. Ice pointed at clock. "Hmm what is it?" Ace looked at clock. "Waah! Its 11:00 am!? I promised to teacher that I will be in his class at 9:00 am!" Ace quickly picked up his Blue jacket and ran to the class.
Few minutes later he arrived. "Time to go in.." Ace opened doors and entered the class. "Sorry, I know that im late.." Ace was disspointed in himself.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice put her head down on her desk. Was the teacher waiting for everybody to finish filling out the introduction forms? Leave everybody else behind and continue the lesson. Come on. Alice looked up at the teacher again. She was tired, and just wanted to begin the learning. That's it. She slowly got out of her desk and on the floor, quietly crawling through the other students. As soon as she made it past them and to the side wall, Alice walked to the door, opened it, and quietly walked out. Jem followed close behind.

"Dang, that class is so slow," Alice said in an annoyed tone. "I really want to battle someone," she added, even though it had nothing to do with the situation at hand. She walked down the empty hallway, glancing at each door she passed by.

"Vulpix," Jem said as he trotted along. This school would not be easy to get used to if sitting and waiting was the norm. Alice slipped her hand under her bangs, feeling her forehead. It was burning hot. Suddenly, she noticed a small ladder that extended from an opening in the ceiling. It led to the roof.

"Go! Bean!" Alice tossed a pokéball, and with a cling, it landed on the floor and released the Bulbasaur. "Alright Bean, help us up there, please," Alice told him calmly.

"Saur," Bean grabbed Alice with his Vine Whip and held her up to the ladder. She grabbed onto it and climbed two steps before looking down. Bean grabbed Jem and put him on Alice's shoulder.

"Thank you, Bean," Alice said gratefully, holding out Bean's pokéball and returning him to the small red and white capsule. Alice continued climbing up and pulled open the door. She climbed through it and looked up at the sky. The sun beat down, scorchingly hot. The bottom right corner of the building's roof had shade, so it would be very cold. Alice sat in the shade, feeling the cool breeze brush against her cheeks. Who cares if she gets caught? The class she had been in was slow and boring. She laid back and stretched her arms.

"So Jem, I guess we'll be having a mini vacation," Alice told Jem with a chuckle. She tossed her other two pokéballs, releasing Bean again, and Savannah the Absol.

…Pokémon Mythology. What a shame. Alice wanted to learn all about Pokémon folklore. She sighed and thought about her little sister. Was she okay? Hopefully she hadn't broken a bone yet. Recovering from broken bones when you have Osteogenesis Imperfecta was not easy. The patient's bones usually repaired themselves in twisted, odd angles. They became deformed, unnatural, inhuman. Just thinking about Erica becoming a sack of broken bones and dragging along like an amoeba made Alice shudder. Erica was a good kid, why did that happen to her? Bad things always seemed to happen to good people. Alice sat up and saw Bean using Leaf Storm at the edge of the roof. After he threw the leaves, Jem blew fire on them, making "rain of fire". Why they were doing this, Alice had no clue.

"Guys, cut it out, someone will catch us!" Alice warned, not even mentioning the fact that the bigger danger is somebody getting burned by the flaming leaves once they made it to the bottom. "Absol," Savannah said, curled up into a ball as she snoozed lazily.

-------
PPW037.png
Jem Level 14
PPW001.png
Bean Level 15
PPW359.png
Savannah Level 14

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(Actually, I think I'll try controlling Eugene for now since I'm fairly active around here. I got a good idea of his character.

Eugene gave Ace a sharp glare for a second. He wasn't exactly expecting student as high of class as the suicune dorm to be so late but they were here at least. that's all that mattered.

"I should start making count of all of the kids late on their first day. Heheh." He said with a smirk. "Sit down. We're just starting our first lesson!".

Mark sat straight up on his desk to make sure he paid attention. Commodore kept his focus sharp as well. They were both excited about what they might end up learning. Taking out his notepad and skimming past his move lists, He began to write down whatever the teacher may be thinking of.

"Class, Welcome to Battle Tactician! I'm Mr Greenwich, and I guess we'll be stuck together for quite awhile eh?" He said with a chuckle. "I normally don't suggest writing notes but since we won't be able to get into hands on action until later. It's the best you can do for now." Eugene liked teaching his classes a bit more differently then others. While the other teachers weren't so fond of it, the kids seemed to get a good education from it.

"I'm sure many of you know the basics of battling but a refresher never hurt anyone. Remember, Battles aren't about having the strongest moves avalible. Even if your pokemon are armed with something like ice beam, even a Pokemon with tackle could change everything. It's all about how you and your pokemon use that move. It's about being smart when using it." Eugene paused for a moment to make sure everyone was writing down what they needed to write down.

Mark didn't have to many powerful moves on his Pokemon but hearing what Mr Greenwich had to say was releaving. He didn't know how rich his other classmates were. They may have had access to tons of TMs that packed their Pokemon with some really good attacks. He noticed a few trainers having trouble controling their pokemon... maybe they were the ones packed with these TMs? The were taught advanced moves too early and have no control over them.

"Keep a close eye on your pokemon. They're like your friends. If you notice them getting tired in the heat of a battle then call them back. Pushing them more dosen't make you look like a better trainer and we teachers look down on this behavior." Mr Greenwich said.

Mark knew that well. His pokemon were... for the most part well behaved. Snype got himself into trouble but he did this on purpose. Most likely because it was in his blood. Snype can still be a very mature Pokemon.

"I'm sure your all sick of hearing me babble on so why don't we start off by having a few battles? See what your pokemon can do and see how they can use their moves effectively?" Eugene asked the rest of the class.

"Find yourself a partner and we'll all meet up outside"

Commodore jumped in excitement. A battle! What fun! While he could have easily asked Wallace, Mark thought he would try battling somebody from another Dorm to see how well they hold their name... The Raikou dorm wasn't exactly known for having "Top Students" So maybe somebody from the opposite dorm might end up asking him for a battle.

Mark followed the student outside. There was conveniently a small arena like field in the forest in the distance. Looks like Mark would be battling there. Looking around for somebody from the Suicune dorm to battle, Mark felt a very hot burning sensation land on his forehead...

"ah OW!" He screamed as he swiped the burning leaf off of his forehead. There were several burnt up leaves on the ground already... seemed unnatural so something must have caused it. Leaves were still falling so this happened only recently... He couldn't help but call out into the air in hopes of this unknown person hearing him.

"HEY! If your gonna prank somebody, Try not to make it so painful next time? Nice job by the way!" He called out. Mark continued looking up the building to see if anything would pop up.

(Sorry if this post makes it seem like I'm rushing ahead. Lemme know if there's a problem =3)

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
"HEY! If your gonna prank somebody, try not to make it so painful next time? Nice job by the way!" a voice called out. Damn.

Alice got up and looked over the edge of the building. There stood a guy- from the Raikou dorm, with a fauxhawk hairstyle. Didn't see that often. Alice stared back at him and didn't answer for a moment. She looked at Jem and Bean as if expecting them to answer for her.

"I wasn't trying to prank you, that was my two Pokémon being stupid," she replied, still staring at Jem and Bean. Alice wasn't sure if that's the reply she should have went with. She looked away from her Pokémon and back down at the guy. He better not squeal about her being up here instead of in class. It was just so boring, and the entire point of a class was to actually learn something, right? Alice gave him a glare and walked away from the edge of the roof. She stood there for a moment and thought of what she should do next. Should she pretend she doesn't go here? Alice looked down at herself, at her blue Suicune dorm jacket. ****.

It was the first day, so pretending that she got lost could work. She accidentally left class and accidentally got onto this roof. She accidentally lied down and accidentally got caught. Right.

Oh whatever, the guy down on the ground won't get up here. Alice lied back down and pretended that didn't happen. Jem walked over to her, but Bean stayed put and watched him. Alice nudged Jem away. "No, your fault," she said in monotone. This year was bound to be an interesting one if it continued at this rate. Alice wanted battles, and excitement. Emphasis on the excitement. But this was school, so she couldn't expect too much. The positive thing is that this school was way better than the last school. Those students were jokes. Alice wanted to punch them so hard in the stomach that they would throw up everything they ate in their entire lives.

Megaman765

Years
Turns out somebody was up there. It was a girl from the Suicune Dorm. Sheesh the dorm must have been packed... but why was she on the roof? Classes were still going on... as far as he knew. Seems like she was cutting class. Mark couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Not only did students over there arrive late often, but cutting as well? He wasn't sure what to make of them but perhaps it was coincidence.

"Hey! If you ever get bored up there why don't you come on down and battle me! I'm looking to battle somebody from another dorm anyways!" He called out. She wasn't from his class but that made it all better. Commodore gave out a cry of confidence. He was eager to battle something as well. "Of course... I could always ask a teacher what a student would be doing up on the roof..." He threatened.

Mark wouldn't tell a teacher about this. But considering she was cutting, the threat would be good enough to get her down for a battle.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye frowned at the sight of Alice sneaking out.She must be bored. Understandable. He was tempted to send Volca after her to keep an eye on her but he didn't want to get in trouble with this guy. Rama was not sleeping, which was surprising. He was staring at all the other students, likely deciding which ones were particularly good. Skye pulled out his notebook and quietly started writing. He didn't know exactly what he was writing but it proved to be a good distraction. He could only hope class started soon.

~~~

Eevee Lvl 12
Zorua Lvl 14
Larvesta Lvl 15

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
[Battle Tacticians Class]

Wallace wasn't the least bit interested in this class and that was only because he couldn't find Lome. At last he saw or rather heard her snoring and he knew that noise. Trying not to disturb class but another kid walked in late which made a distraction for him. Wallace dashed to the back of the room and scooped up Lome into his arms and carried her back to his seat.

"Class, Welcome to Battle Tactician! I'm Mr Greenwich, and I guess we'll be stuck together for quite awhile eh?" The teacher formally introduced himself, "I normally don't suggest writing notes but since we won't be able to get into hands on action until later. It's the best you can do for now." Oops. Wallace knew he had forgotten something his notebook to write stuff in... Hopefully he could retain all this for late when he got back to his dorm to write it down.

"I'm sure many of you know the basics of battling but a refresher never hurt anyone. Remember, Battles aren't about having the strongest moves available. Even if your Pokemon are armed with something like ice beam, even a Pokemon with tackle could change everything. It's all about how you and your Pokemon use that move. It's about being smart when using it." Did they really need to go the basics even though Wallace didn't battle much he at least knew the basics! Wallace couldn't help scoffing when the teacher said a Pokemon with Tackle could defeat a Pokemon with Ice Beam that's a little out there. The one with Ice Beam would just freeze the ground or even freeze the Pokemon's feet rendering the Tackle useless. Wallace thought that he could do a better job but he wouldn't let the teacher know that.

"Keep a close eye on your pokemon. They're like your friends. If you notice them getting tired in the heat of a battle then call them back. Pushing them more dosen't make you look like a better trainer and we teachers look down on this behavior." Who wouldn't look after there Pokemon Wallace didn't like this teacher at all. He wished they'd move on from whatever topic they were on because he was honestly not paying attention.

"I'm sure your all sick of hearing me babble on," The teacher said and it looked like he was finally moving on.

"Very sick..." Wallace mumbled so that only Lome could hear him and she was asleep.

"So why don't we start off by having a few battles? See what your pokemon can do and see how they can use their moves effectively?" No no no no no! Wallace couldn't put his Pokemon through a battle maybe he could sneak off, "Find yourself a partner and we'll all meet up outside!" Wallace hoped that Mark wouldn't come up to him and ask for a battle he'd have to say yes. Maybe that other student that walked in late would want to pair up with him. Wallace didn't want to make the first move hopefully he'd find someone to pair up with. If not that was also fine because he wasn't very happy about this battling.

NightOfRemorse

Years
"Hey! If you ever get bored up there why don't you come on down and battle me! I'm looking to battle somebody from another dorm anyways!" the guy called out. Alice quickly sat up. Finally, somebody to battle. Instead of answering, she went over to the door on the floor and looked down. She stuck her head and looked down into the hallway. No sign of a person there. Bean walked over and already knew what to do. He helped Alice down, then Jem.

"Saur!" he yelled, trying to wake up Savannah. She continued sleeping. "Saaaaaaur!" Bean exclaimed as he whipped Savannah.

"Absol!!!" She woke up from the sharp pain. Bean grabbed her with his Vine Whip and helped her down. Alice recalled Bean and Savannah.

"I wonder if he's still waiting there, or if he got bored and left," Alice commented. She ran down the hall and kicked open the door, looking around for her opponent with a hostile expression. Jem hopped through the door, his ears perked up. "Vulpix!"

Alice finally had her chance to train her Pokémon further. She knew she wasn't the best, but she was determined to try. Thinking harder about it, this school wasn't strict at all, which was a surprise. If it was a bit stricter, it would be that much easier for Alice to push herself and her Pokémon. Just the mere title of "academy", and you'd think it was the toughest darn school around. Hmph. Alice didn't want to show her anger, the anger she held bottled up inside her, because she thought it would make her appear weak. No, she knew. After all, anger basically renders the beast blind. Although, she couldn't help it.

She was starting to feel angry at her parents. She could have stayed home and learned more, but they had to force her here. No. It was the old school's fault for throwing her out. Those stupid kids. Alice tried shaking the thought, almost as much as she tried convincing herself that she was expecting too much from the first damn day of the year. Maybe it was just that class that was too slow. Or maybe Alice was way too impatient. It wasn't the academy, it wasn't Mr. Applewood, it was Alice's attitude… Because, truth be told, she was the one who bothered her parents to send her to any school at all. Someone should slap me.

Megaman765

Years
There was no response from the roof. Was she ignoring him or something? Nevertheless, Mark walked around the field in hopes that her opponent would reply. Commodore was wandering around and giving all of the students blank stares. "...Comon don't stare. You get enough trainers looking at you oddly anyways.." Commodore's eyes gave off a cheerful expression. "PORY-GON!" It cried out.

Mark heard the door get kicked open. It turned out to be the girl from the roof. Seems like she accepted his request. Time to see what the school is capable of...

Commodore floated in front of the girl and stared at her blankly for a few seconds. "Hey! Commodore! What'd I just say?" Mark called out as he walked over to the trainer. "I'm gonna guess this counts as a yes huh? If we're gonna battle I guess we should go over to the stadium over there." He said, pointing over to the forested area. In the forested area there were chalk marks of a Pokemon battle arena. Other kids from his class had been battling there as well.

Mark began to walk over to the arena. "Oh! I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Mark." He said, putting out his hand toward her. Commodore didn't have any hands so he couldn't exactly offer a handshake. So he instead held out his face in replacement of his hand. "PORY. PORYGON" It said in a monotone robotic voice to the trainer's Pokemon.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Alice smiled at the Porygon and couldn't help but say, "It's so cute!"

"I'm gonna guess this counts as a yes huh? If we're gonna battle I guess we should go over to the stadium over there," the new opponent said as he pointed to a forested area.

"Yes, it counts as a yes," Alice said, pausing because of how weird that sounded. "Oh! I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Mark," Mark said, holding out his hand for a friendly handshake. Alice accepted it. "I'm Alice, and this is Jem," she said. "Vulpix!"

Jem said in response to the introduction. Commodore floated over to Jem. "PORY. PORYGON," it said in a robotic voice. "Vulpix!" Jem greeted, happy to meet another Pokémon. Alice realized Mark was in a class, so she had to be careful that nobody would notice and ask why she wasn't in class. She started walking toward the arena in quick strides. "We better get going. The sooner the better, right?"

Megaman765

Years
Alice was her name huh. Nonetheless, She willingly accepted the handshake. Mark appreciated that she was alot more cheerful then the other students in his class. She was pretty nice also and sure left a good first impression.

"Of course!" Mark called out as he began to walk toward the Arena. Commodore floated side by side with Jem and stared at the Vulpix every so often. Commodore often liked to look like a complete oddball but was really interested in stuff it didn't know. "PORY..GON" ["Vulpix. Name...Jem. Pleased to meet you. I am Commodore."] It said, even translated, it sounded monotone and robotic.

As Mark walked to the arena, he couldn't help but notice... if she was all the way up there... There's no way she could be in this class. Mark decided not to say anything... not yet at least. He was about to battle somebody after all! And if he beat somebody from the Suicune dorm, he could surely get a bit of popularity around the academy! As much as he'd like to start a conversation, having a battle first would probably be a better idea and the best way for trainers to get to know eachother.

Mark was eventually arrived at the stadium area. "Well Alice, I'm ready whenever you are!" He said, walking over to his side of the battlefield.

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
"Ok, ok!" Ace quickly sits down. "Ehh... I hope that this lesson won't be very boring, right Ice?" He asked. Ice nodded.

"Class, Welcome to Battle Tactician! I'm Mr Greenwich, and I guess we'll be stuck together for quite awhile eh?" He said with a chuckle. "I normally don't suggest writing notes but since we won't be able to get into hands on action until later. It's the best you can do for now.

"I'm sure many of you know the basics of battling but a refresher never hurt anyone. Remember, Battles aren't about having the strongest moves availible. Even if your pokemon are armed with something like ice beam, even a Pokemon with tackle could change everything. It's all about how you and your pokemon use that move. It's about being smart when using it." Eugene paused for a moment to make sure everyone was writing down what they needed to write down.

"Keep a close eye on your pokemon. They're like your friends. If you notice them getting tired in the heat of a battle then call them back. Pushing them more dosen't make you look like a better trainer and we teachers look down on this behavior." Mr Greenwich said.

"I'm sure your all sick of hearing me babble on so why don't we start off by having a few battles? See what your pokemon can do and see how they can use their moves effectively?" Eugene asked the rest of the class.

"Find yourself a partner and we'll all meet up outside"

"A partner? Lets see...I can ask....Wallace, Dimitri and Mark.." Ace said. "Hmm, who wants to be my partner?" He asked.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Commodore floated alongside Jem, staring at him every so often. "PORY..GON," he said. Jem looked at him. "Vulpix!" he said, which translated to, "Hello Commodore!" He continued to trot. "How do you fly?" Jem asked curiously, stepping over a rock he otherwise would have tripped over.

"Well Alice, I'm ready whenever you are!" Mark said as he walked to his side of the battlefield. Alice didn't answer and went over to her side. Jem quickly bounded after her.

"So… three on three?" Alice asked and looked down at Jem. A smile slowly formed on her face. This opponent was probably good at battles for being in the Raikou dorm. Why else would he be so confident? It didn't matter anyway. Alice and Jem were pretty experienced themselves and they wouldn't make this battle too simple. The sun beat down on their backs, although not as hot as it had been in the roof. Alice took off the blue Suicune Dorm jacket and draped it over her shoulder. It probably looked rather strange over a long, red and black plaid coat anyway.

"I'm gonna have to go with Jem first," she said simply. "Vul!" Jem said, running over to his spot on the battlefield. He breathed large flames as a sort of taunt.

Megaman765

Years
"PORYGON-" ["Levitation is more of the better word, as I cannot fly like a flying pokemon.] It replied as it floated over to its masters side of the battlefield. Mark took out his notepad to take another look at his Pokemon's moves. He could come up with strategies, but no matter what he did, he could never remember the names of certain moves. Attacks like Tackle were easy to remember but other then that...

Mark noticed Alice take off her dorm jacket. It did look kinda weird on her, as she was wearing a red and black plaid coat. "Sheesh, How can ya wear that thing in this kind of weather?" He joked as Mark took off his dorm jacket as well and hung it over his shoulder. He was wearing a purple V-neck T shirt underneath it. Adjusting his belt a bit, he was ready to battle

"Guess I'll call out Commodore!" Mark said. Commodore floated into the battle field and glared at Jem.

"Guess I'll start off then Commodore! Use Tackle!" Mark called out. Commodore rushed head on toward Jem and moved in to bash right into him.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Mark joked as he took off his dorm jacket as well. Alice ignored the joke, even though she normally liked them. Mark sent over Commodore. Of course. He commanded Commodore to use Tackle.

"You can dodge that, c'mon!" Alice called out. Jem leaped out of the way and turned to him. "Quick Attack!" Jem charged to the Porygon and leaped up at a fast speed, directly in the path to knock him to the ground. "And use reinforcements just in case," Alice said. Jem blew blue flames toward Commodore. Should the Quick Attack miss, he had the possibility of being burned. If Quick Attack hit, the Will-o-wisp should have done its job as well.

Alice learned from battling other opponents that combining moves was sometimes essential to a good strategy. That, and tricking the opponent into thinking they know what you're up to. It all depended on how smart, or how stupid they were.

Megaman765

Years
Jem dodged out of the way and used quick attack to counter Commodore. Jem lept up into the air and shot blue flames toward Commodore. That would really mess up commodores performance.

"Ah! Quick Commodore! Use Conversion!" Mark called out. After the direct hit from quick attack, Commodore quickly used conversion. Not only was his color pattern changed to red and black, it also turned into a fire type, making it resist Will-o-wisp. He wouldn't have lasted long in that situation.

"Phew... Hey nice trick there! But I got a few under my sleeve as well. Commodore! Use Sharpen!" Mark called to his pokemon. Suddenly the porygon's shape began to change. It's smooth edges suddenly became razor sharp! "Alright Commodore! Use tackle once more! Change your movement patterns a bit!"

Commodore moved left and right in a random pattern to hopefully trick Jem. With it's sharpened edges, Tackle was bound to leave a pretty big mark.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
The Porygon suffered a direct hit from Quick Attack, but used Conversion to change into a fire type. Mark was clever. The Will-o-wisp absorbed into Commodore, but did nothing. It used Sharpen, and its body became jagged and sharp. To Alice's knowledge, it was not only making itself needle sharp, but its attack rose as well.

"Alright Commodore! Use tackle once more! Change your movement patterns a bit!" Mark commanded. Alice blinked and looked at Jem, who stood on the ground, watching the red and black Porygon. It moved around in a zig-zag, trying to trick Jem. Jem dodged the first few moves, but started to get tired. He panted as he leapt past the attacks. He wouldn't be able to continue dodging for long.

"Jem, stay put and use Hypnosis!" Alice exclaimed. Jem stopped dodging and was slammed by the sharp, jagged Commodore. Jem howled a supersonic ring just as Commodore made contact. Jem was slammed into the ground, but got back to his feet. If Jem's timing was right, the Hypnosis should have taken effect.

Megaman765

Years
Jem was a quick little bugger... though using tackle several times wasn't exactly a great tactic, even with the enhancements from Sharpen. Mark would have to resort to a more devastating move... Commodore was able to hit Jem successfully however, he had another trick. He released odd supersonic rings just before being hit by the attack.

"Commodore! Are you alright?" Mark called out. Commodore didn't respond... it was starting to get drowsy.

"PORY...G...ON... ["Sleep mode... Activated..."] Commodore said. Mark sighed. If he didn't get up soon, Jem would surely win the battle. He was wide open.

"Commodore! Comon wake up!" Mark called out.

Back