• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Pokemon to fill PokeDex for ORAS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hay Guys its me Keromatsu! I am back for PokeDex help, but this time for ORAS, I have an unfinished living PokeDex in XY but I have no bank so now I need help, I don't want to keep these Pokemon Just touch trades (Trade me a Pokemon, I get the data, trade back) I am not offering anything cause I am not keeping them :)

Pokemon I need for Generation 1
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I need for Generation 2
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I need for Generation 3
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I need for Generation 4
    Spoiler:

More Gens list coming later today :D Please help me :D

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I also need some help with mine.
    I have an unfinished living PokeDex in X I could help you but I am not playing it for a while
    sorry :( and in my OR I dun have much 'mons

I can help you with every generation, not completely, but a huge chunk of the pokemon can be checked off after we trade. Just give me like 15 minutes warning so I can move them from the bank.

Thanks! Again! :D and I am available till 2 to 1 am my time cuz holiday :D! I live in UAE so atm its 2:40 pm for me (at the time of this edit)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have an unfinished living PokeDex in X I could help you but I am not playing it for a while
    sorry :( and in my OR I dun have much 'mons

Thanks! Again! :D and I am available till 2 to 1 am my time cuz holiday :D! I live in UAE so atm its 2:40 pm for me (at the time of this edit)

Alright, I'll get online shortly to start pulling them to a game, (probably ORAS)

Years
  • yay lol im trying to catch latias with a pokeball wait xD

That communication error was so bad that I got booted from the game. Trying a different connection now, so we'll see how that goes. Also sorry for the long pauses, I'm at work and got tied up for abit.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    That communication error was so bad that I got booted from the game. Trying a different connection now, so we'll see how that goes. Also sorry for the long pauses, I'm at work and got tied up for abit.

awww sorry for making you do this at work.... :c oh and can we stop after kanto lets do it one region per day so I am not a burden on you xD

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I need to get in on this once you guys are free lol.

lol I am not helping, I am asking for help, you can make ya own thread if ya wanna :) I could help but my list is full, okeers was already added when i was completing XY's Dex :)

Years
  • I can help you out Mesty but not right now.

Internet is being too dodgy and I keep getting comm errors. Hang on a sec. (Again)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I can help you out Mesty but not right now.

Internet is being too dodgy and I keep getting comm errors. Hang on a sec. (Again)

I won a giveaway and I need to trade with the person can i quickly trade or nah?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • *sigh* I always have to do this after 3 days *bumpity bump*

Yo Kero.

I'm not sure whether your list has been properly updated, but I'm pretty sure I can help you out with most of the 'mon you're looking for, considering I have a breeding shop and a lot of other 'mon which you can touch trade.

Let me know. :)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Yo Kero.

I'm not sure whether your list has been properly updated, but I'm pretty sure I can help you out with most of the 'mon you're looking for, considering I have a breeding shop and a lot of other 'mon which you can touch trade.

Let me know. :)

Its up to date :D thanks but havent added all the gens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back