• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    can you get the mega stone or soul dew for latias? if yes to either one where?

Last edited:
    Years
  • i have caught both of them and i haven't received them. do i have to talk to someone?

Okay, turns out I forgot to turn the event that gives you the mega astone as "autorun", so right now the Latiasite and Latiosite are invisible items that should be able to be picked from the floor of the same bridge where you caught them. If you're still on the bridge, exit the map and enter again to refresh it and go to the upper right corner of the grassy area in the middle of the bridge. You should be able to pick the stones, two tiles up from there, and one on the right for the Latiasite, or two on the right for Latiosite. I'm already updating the game to prevent this from happening to future players, thanks for your report.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So I'm planning on doing a special kind of playthrough of this game and I need to know if these 5 Pokemon are catchable at any point in the game. Piplup, Misdreavus, Mankey, Zangoose and Abra. 😬

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Where do you get the soothe bell? Also does friendship work the same in this game? like for getting Umbreon and Crobat?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello
    Please can you help me?
    I just got running shoes so I tried looking into changing keypad settings. During that I pressured f12 in the game. Now it refuses to open and "Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: Type Error Occured. No implicit conversion from nil to integer." Can you help me fix this please? Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Hello
    Please can you help me?
    I just got running shoes so I tried looking into changing keypad settings. During that I pressured f12 in the game. Now it refuses to open and "Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: Type Error Occured. No implicit conversion from nil to integer." Can you help me fix this please? Thanks in advance!

hey man,i had the same problem with all pokemon rpg maker games,the only way you could fix it(i have tried and it works always) IS TO delete the game folder and extract it again or redownload and extract

Years
  • I know right! i had to do that and restart the game! thankfully I pressed it like literally the first town or something so it was good but imagine if I would have done that later . Thats scary. I remind myself to never press f12 on any game. Tho a few fan games soft reset button is f12 and that's what I was trying to do. lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    how do I use the link stone? Do I need to wait until my magmar/seadra are at a specific level before using it on them? Also, where can I find a shiny stone? Great game thx.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hi everybody. I really appretiate this game but i need your help. I don't know how to evolve Nosepass and Magneton here. I Thank you in advance for telling me how to.

Back