• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zangoose (Geese?) Keep killing my seviper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vairan

Hurr, Mah 3DS Is Blue
Years
Yep, Can't seem to find a single seviper in the wild, If it's a version exclusive thing i didn't know. So i'm trying to find one because speciesism

I don't have much to offer but eh ask and i'll see if i have it

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Yep, Can't seem to find a single seviper in the wild, If it's a version exclusive thing i didn't know. So i'm trying to find one because speciesism

I don't have much to offer but eh ask and i'll see if i have it

I do not think Seviper is version-exclusive. I found a lot of them by doing horde battles on route 8. (if I'm not mistaken)

Vairan

Hurr, Mah 3DS Is Blue
Years
I do not think Seviper is version-exclusive. I found a lot of them by doing horde battles on route 8. (if I'm not mistaken)

thats the thing, zangoose keeps killing the seviper right away in the horde battles so i can't catch one

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
thats the thing, zangoose keeps killing the seviper right away in the horde battles so i can't catch one

I see (well not really since I've never really had a problem like that) you can still catch one in that patch of grass on route eight without doing horde battles though, I just caught one right one so it shouldn't be a problem for you to find one there.
Or I could give you that Seviper too. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back