• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon is for grown ups?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Actually something similar to this has annoyed me for awhile. As a kid growing up and now an adult, I can't ever seem to get much time in to play during the day. The morning is even worse!! Pokémon that appear in the morning? Fat chance at that.

I mean this problem has followed me since Gen 2. I still have a Shiny 5IV Timid Eevee with Egg Moves that I'm trying to evolve into an Espeon, I can't find the time!! I've had Umbreon for awhile now!! I suppose I could change the clock, don't want to mess up any of my stuff though...

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
    Years
  • Umbreom itself looks more "Grown Up" than the others Eevolutions he he.
    It has a classy/mtsterious looks that none other eevolution gets (well, maybe Espeon, but the pinky color kills it).

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • Umbreon is only for the cool kids that are allowed to stay up after 10 XD

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
    Years
  • Umbreon requires a little more strategy than other Eeveelutions, or at least the other 4 I know of, if that is what you mean by the adult idea. If you really want to only believe that because of the Day-Night cycle, go ahead, but I think that was pretty smart.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Umbreon is one of my favorite Eeveeolutions but I don't think that it is just for adults

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • Lol Never thought about it like that.
    But know you say so Yes i think your right.
    Or maby they did it to have a excuse to go late to bed in the weekend?

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Huh I have never thought of it that way but wait what about New Year's Eve CLAIM OBJECTED :3
    But good thought very good thought

Last edited:
    Back