• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!! Legendary Abra/Kadabra bug?? (Pokemon Black Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
  • So, Here I was, breeding my Alakazam with a Japanese Ditto to get a good nature on an Abra that I intended on using for competitive after raising. When the egg hatched, I saw that the stats on that Abra were rather odd. Since I got into pokemon breending, I hatched probably over 300 eggs, and none, absolutely NONE of them had ANY stat over 6 (e.g. Atk 6; Def 6; Sp.Atk 6; Sp.Def 6; Spd 6. The best I have ever gotten), but that one Abra had the stats as follow (It was quite some time ago, so I don't remember exactly, but it doesn't go too far from this):

Level 1, UT'd Abra:
    HP 10
    Atk 5
    Def 4
    Sp.A 7 <--- !!!
    Sp.D 6
    Spd 7 <--- !!!

So yeah, a really op Abra, seen quite a bit of those. But the odd thing is that when I tried calculating its IVs while EV training it by using an online Calculator (metalkid.info), it said that these Stats are incorrect!
    I checked and re-checked everything I had put into the calculator and there was absolutely nothing wrong, so I looked for another calculator (serebii.net) and tried once again and it said that maybe the EVs or Nature were incorrect because the Speed stat should be from 24-28, not 30 (at Lv 11) and after a while, i started thinking something was off.
    When it Reached Level 17, I just used a Rare Candy and evolved it into Kadabra (I stopped the evolutions to be able to calculate the IVs), and then started taking note of the stats on each level. Here's all the info I copied:

Spoiler:

Level 18
    Spoiler:

Level 19
    Spoiler:

Level 20
    Spoiler:

Level 21
    Spoiler:

I know that calculators are not usualy 100% accurate until you put in like 10 different levels, but for two of them to say that those stats are impossible when my screen clearly shows 'em all like that, something must be off. Did My game get into some kind of elderly-not-so-greatly-generating state, or did I simply get a 1 in a trillion pokemon. Bulbapedia isn't helping that much since there is absolutely nothing that I can use until I reach at least Level 50 (can get that in 20 mins, but i really want to EV train her properly).
    My guess is that my game just went crazy and some-ungodly-how just generated a pokemon with more than 31 IVs (????). But I don't really believe that since if it was possible there would be something on the game's coding that pretty much anyone could hack to get, so I would really like to get a proffesional / expert opinion on this. Has this ever happened to any of you? Will I be allowed to use said pokemon on an official tournament or something?

**If it comes down to it, I will keep posting her Stats as I level her up**

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay this doesn't belong here so I'm going to close it and direct you to the quick help thread in whatever section it is for the game you're playing. But here's my suggestion: upload the Pokemon to Pokecheck. That website can use the code of the Pokemon to figure out 100% perfectly what the IVs, EVs, etc of a Pokemon is. Then you can see if there's something wrong about it. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back