• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Breeding Shop Open

[highlight]Starter pokemon[/highlight]

Spoiler:

[highlight]Plus some other pokemon:[/highlight]

Spoiler:

I can get many more pokemon if you need them.
    I cant get shinnies for everyone as they take too long
    All starters are only lvl 1 starters so you can train them yourself
    They are all freshly hatched from eggs
    The other pokemon are at least lvl 1, either by breeding or by wonder trading
    If you want a specific nature, let me know and i will message you when i've hatched it
    If there is a specific starter you want let me know and i will message you when I've hatched it
    Im not putting items on them, you can easily get items via the shops or winning them or by some other means

Click this [highlight]link[/highlight] and it will bring you to my review thread.
    Please leave feedback.

Please remember FC should not be abused

Special Offer
    Spoiler:

IV Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Coming Soon:
    Spoiler:

This is optional but I need these pokemon to complete my pokedex

Kanto
    Spoiler:

Johto
    Spoiler:

Hoenn
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    May i donate some things to help your shop? I have some cool breeding parents you could have!

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Piplup, oshawott, Torchic, and turtwig are the starters that i don't have and would like to get from you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    No actually ill just take randoms of each you have at level 1

ok. i'll let you know when ive added you, im just waiting for more piplups to hatch, been mad today with them but ive got all the rest

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Im Interested in a Rain Dish squirtle and a Contrary Snivy if you have that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015

Ive not got them but give me some time and I will have them for you, is there a particular nature you want them in

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Um, well not a huge deal really but preferably a Modest Female squirtle, and Timid for snivy if you feel like it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Um, well not a huge deal really but preferably a Modest Female squirtle, and Timid for snivy if you feel like it.

Ok I'll see what I can do, just give a me a day or 2 because its nearly late for me

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015

At the moment I cant get your Squirtle with rain dish and Snivy with Contrary

I would really like totodile,chicorita,cyntaquil all level 1,sex male please.My fc:3368-2854-6899 Name:Jagan

I got Chikorita and Cyndaquil but I can only get a female Totodile for some reason

Back