• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color for cloths

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Oh yeah!!! :D Here it is, what's your favorite color for cloths???

NOTE: No polls cause there is too many colors

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    What color I like to wear the most? xD;

Well... I love pink~ And light blue. =D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Blue, naturally. ^_~ I look best in blue, because it matches my eye color the best. My eyes are a blue-green with an outlining of brown, it looks very pretty if I may say so. <3 Also, blue happens to be my favorite color, so almost every piece of clothing I own ish blue. ^^

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Pink and blue. My mother says [I don't agree, I don't look good in anything] I look good in them, especially in blue and white, although apparently by other people pretty much anything suits me. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • White or blue, I guess. o_O That's really all I wear since that's all there is in my closet. XD I honestly don't pay attention to fashion or whatever. So as long as my clothes don't totally clash, I'll wear them. I don't really have a preferred colour for 'em. =o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I look best in either blues or whites. Don't ask me why, as I have virtually zero fashion sense. If my clothes clash, I'll still wear it. As long as I'm not naked, and not in a skirt, I'm not fussy :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I don't really care what color I wear, but I usually wear blue since that's what I have in my closet. Or pink! <3 I wear sweatshirts and jeans almost everyday, and most of my sweatshirts are blue, so that's what I end up wearing.

Back