• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Economy/Financial Crises World Wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • So how is the Economy/Financial Crises effecting your country, is there a lack of jobs, are there growing taxes, did you get fired? Or is the crises even effecting your country, is your country lucky enough to have bypassed the crises?

The crises could not have come at a worse time since there already was a weary high percent of unemployed people in the world, how do you think this will effect the future, do you think people are gonna starve, do you think this is fixable, has your government collapsed?
    Are there protest almost everyday in front of the city hall?
    Do you think some homes will go broke from this, have things become more expensive for you.

Well first of all I hate the situation as it is, because all the people that have so much education have been fired from their jobs, then they go for the little job's, and get picked before the less educated people, things have never coasted so much here, and the government collapsed and then got rebuild, then there are daily protests that ruin the day for you if you wanna go downtown.

I can ask you, could this have been avoided, was this bound to happen, I mean what goes up must come down, was there some country that gained something from this?

So just give me your opinion, statistics and number will be appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back