• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Semi-Legit Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent8o8

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    I know people want him. He is lvl 80 and untouched. Pm me ur offers. lol Dont care if we cant post this, cause im still doing it :laugh:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I don't like the way you said that, you know you can't add it. So why do you do it. A moderator will just lock this. Not many forums allow it.

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    naww other forums allow it. this forums jus Gay foreals. lol I jus go here to scam and rip-off idiots.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • naww other forums allow it. this forums jus Gay foreals. lol I jus go here to scam and rip-off idiots.

you do realize that your pretty much sighning your ban forms right? trading stuff you should'ant which means you either did'ant read the rules or you did but did it anyways.plus admiting to scam and rip off.thats a bad newbie bad.you go to your corner now and await your punishment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back