• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest Lookin' Pokemon

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    The weirdest ugliest stupidest poke'mon i've ever seen has to be...*drum roll* Jynx. It's just kinda...0.o...My second choice would probably be Tangela(sp) oh man, I hope that's the right name and that I didnt forget it. NOO!!!

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Goken said:
    The weirdest ugliest stupidest poke'mon i've ever seen has to be...*drum roll* Jynx. It's just kinda...0.o...My second choice would probably be Tangela(sp) oh man, I hope that's the right name and that I didnt forget it. NOO!!!
    No, Jynx isnt stupid, ugly OR weird, its just racist --;, anyways, Feebas O__o;, he freaks me out XD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • What's so ugly about Jynx? It's just a black *purple* thing with eyes and a lips. She can be a very strong Pokemon. How come this thread is asking for the weirdest Pokemon, then you go ahead and say OMFG, JYNX IS UGLY AND STOOPID!!!

Oh well. Weirdest Pokemon is definatel Shedinja. 1 hp, bug/ghost, more of a shell than an actual Pokemon, only appears if there's an extra slot on your team and Nincada evolves, and its wondergaurd ability. Everything about that Pokemon is weird.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Uh, why not. There's not a thread that's asked it as far as I know. I also didn't go "OMG JYNX IS UGLY AND STUPID" Well I said the last two things, but not like that. It's what I think so yeah.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I love feraligator (sp?) from the front but when you're fighting with it, it's just disturbing to see it's butt o_0

AND JYNX IS NOT RACIST! OR STUPID OR UGLY. Japan is a homogenious country so it was just a coincidence.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    LUDICOLO... The first time I saw that thing, I was like "o_O?????" It looks like a cactus with a duck nose and a sombrero!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I think the weirdest looking Pokemon is Jynx. XD It just looks...odd. XD I also think Nosepass is kinda questionable. ^^; I dunno about you, but a Pokemon with a huge nose doesn't really appeal to me. XD

~Kelsey

Years
  • Heh, I think Swalot's a bit of a cutie, myself. ^_^

Hm...the pokemon I find to look the most weird would be Deoxys - the version found in ruby and sapphire, anyways. There's just something about the fact that it has only one hand, and then tentacles in place of another hand...eep. I don't mind the other versions of it as much, however...

Other pokemon I find to be somewhat weird (though not necessarily ugly, as that's a whole other topic for me) are Baltoy, Claydol, Nosepass, and Glalie, to name a few. The first three just because of their appearance (especially Claydol, which is slightly creepy to me), and Glailie because it looks like a head with armor on it...a definite candidate for oddness to me. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *cough* Mawhile *cough*

Just looks kinda wierd with a mouth on the top of its head...

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • [GLOW]Feebas looks kool is is not wierd i don't think it is ugly.
    the one that creeps me out is Clampearl(sp)?and the evolutions all three of them are creepy.[/GLOW]

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
  • Clamperal has 3 evos i thought it only has two,and i also think that voltorb is a little weried,not offense,but when i first saw it i thought it was a electric pokeball

Back