• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • looks cool, nice trainer card, 8.5/10 cuz of the pic tho, I thinks its a little too big

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    My banner is 300 x 300, so its not breaking ay rules XD

Togetic! That gets it a 10/10 on just that!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • And did you draw all those Wartortles?

i did draw the wartortals myself but i had 2 change it coz it was 2 big but i didnt draw this 1 myself but i did make it :P

as 4 ice demon alot of writing 5/10

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pshh... I dont Like Swampert... Plus, The Trainer Card is wrong, who made it aint a good MS Paint user... The Chocobo is cool... but your sig says "cocobo" and "clup"
    6/10

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • thanks 4 pointin out the mistakes i will fix and the trainer card was asked to be like that with the names if thats what ur talkin about but 4 urs 1 will giv 7/10

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blitzballchamp said:
    thanks 4 pointin out the mistakes i will fix and the trainer card was asked to be like that with the names if thats what ur talkin about but 4 urs 1 will giv 7/10

Im saying that the Trainer Card is wrong in the coloring! As you can see, the white parts of the pkmn are turned out into blue ;)
    I can fix that if ya want!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back