• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there PC

Keiy

Aiming for Greatness!
Years
  • What an amazing place, I can't believe I forgot about it. My name is Keiy and don't let my join date fool you I'm as new as can be. I guess I found this place sometime ago and forgot all about it, what a fool I was! All non-humorous joking aside, I hope to become an active member and a positive influence here at PC. My blood practically runs Pokemon, it's been a serious hobby since I first got my hands on Blue Version.

What really interests me though is the ROM hacking. I never thought something like that existed and now that I know about it, you can't keep me away. I'm going to read through some tutorials and become someone worthy of ROM hacking respect.

So to all of you at PC, I hope to become a well-respected member sometime in the future.

Later.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome (back) to PokeCommunity! Reread the Rules and FAQ's, just to brush up. The ROM section is up and running, so you'll find what you need there.
    Once again, welcome back, and I hope you are a long time member on this amazing forum!

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Hey there! >,<
    As everyone always says, read and follow the rules, have fun, etc.
    Glad you decided to become active! I hope we'll get along and catch each other around! ^_~

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
    Years
  • Welcome Keiy! I've just strated a hack as well, so I hope we both do well with that!

Make sure to read the rules over so you don't get in trouble. I hope to see you around! Have fun. :D

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
  • So, you're new to PC eh? I'm sure you'll have a blast. You hardly seem like the type of person that has to be told to read the rules, so just go out there and have fun!
    Good luck on your hacking journey :P

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome back to PC you forgot about us:(:(:( anyway at least you came back:):):)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey Keiy, welcome back!
    I hope you don't forget about us now, so we could have fun!
    Keep posting and read the rules!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I have two pets one bird and one dog if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back