• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, there! I'm, like, new or something! ^O^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Hi! I'm new here and stuff! ^_^

However, I do not want to get banned from this sight. Exspecialy, since it's not some "celebi crazed" place. I am a little worried, though, I had a pal back there, so I'll have to double-pose at High School. ^_^

So, anyways, I like Pokemon Adventures; and I have read the RBG and Y sagas and the first two volumes of GSC. I like Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon. I dislike Dani from Raikou special emencly. So, hi, ya'll! ^O^

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Welcome, but we don't need you talking about other boards here. It's not our business and we really don't care about what goes on in the other boards. Also don't be so rude in your post.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Blue said:
Welcome, but we don't need you talking about other boards here. It's not our business and we really don't care about what goes on in the other boards. Also don't be so rude in your post.
Sorry, I don't know much about this post. Of cause you wouldn't want to know about serebii... Well... I'm new! (Again!)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
nicoleb said:
Hi! I'm new here and stuff! ^_^

However, I do not want to get banned from this sight. Exspecialy, since it's not some "celebi crazed" place. I am a little worried, though, I had a pal back there, so I'll have to double-pose at High School. ^_^

So, anyways, I like Pokemon Adventures; and I have read the RBG and Y sagas and the first two volumes of GSC. I like Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon. I dislike Dani from Raikou special emencly. So, hi, ya'll! ^O^
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Welcome to PC, be good
1087.gif

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Wow! Thanks, guys! I never thought I would get this many welcome posts! Everyone seems so friendly here! And I'll do my best to follow the rules and have fun (which isn't a lot to ask for)! YAY! ^O^

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Hi, im Greg..., lol, anyways, welcome to the board.

Back