• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen I ALMOST PURCHASED BLACK AND WHITE 2 TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Ok so today me and a few friends went out in search of a store that we could purchase Black and White 2 at and we went to 4 of the surrounding cities to ALLLLL of the walmarts(7), targets(3), and best buys(4) trying to see if we could get someone to allow us to purchase a copy of each... We spent 9 hours driving from city to city and store to store practically begging for a copy of the games and nearly all day we were met with the disappointment that nowhere was selling them early(yes we knew that they couldn't but we have seen pictures online where people had purchased the game and posted it online) well about hour 7 we were about to give up hope when we saw the last target, so we went inside (at about 8:45pm) and went to the electronics section and looked around for a while. Well, we noticed that there was already a tag and empty space where b/w2 was going to go on Sunday so we thought we'd bring this up to the guy at customer service, well he went and saw the tag and like a wonderfully nice worker that he was he went in the back and grabbed a few copies of the games and when we went to ring up the games the computer refused to ring it up and said that the items were not for sale yet =( however we had a good time on the hunt for b/w2 =D

We are going to go to Walmart at 8:30 tomorrow and wait until 12am Sunday to purchase the games ^.^

Last edited:

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Those people ordered offline, wal mart did the like a week ago and got a very strict warning about it, so now they don't sell it before release date. Even if I had the chance to get it early, I wouldn't, I like the feeling of starting with everyone else, even though Nintendo events in NY get a mid night release :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Lol yeah we REEEEAAALLLLYY wanted those games lol but it was more the fun of the hunt lol all day drinking Monster and driving around listening to the radio turned up loud while looking for a great game ^.^ we would have been bored all day otherwise so we figured it would be fun to hunt for the games lol ^.^

And yeah we were told time and time again that they would be fined if the sold it early but we still tried lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    While its a very nice story, Please do not post "I went to buy the game early" threads. If you get a copy early, good for you, you got lucky.

This discussion isn't about B2W2 itself. So I have to close it. Please take all discussions not pertaining to B2W2's Gameplay to other Chat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back