• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Such thing as a save editor that can edit player location?

Years
  • I was playing someone else's ROM hack, and I done went and got my player stuck. There's this trainer that keeps battling me even after I've beaten them.
    I figured I could fix this if I could just move my player a little to the right, out of the trainer's line of sight. Anybody know if this is possible with a save editor, or through other means?
    If a save editor like this doesn't exist, or if it isn't possible to move your trainer's position, I could try something else. I have several hacking tools I could try using to fix the issue, all of which I will specify if it becomes necessary to use them. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • I was playing someone else's ROM hack, and I done went and got my player stuck. There's this trainer that keeps battling me even after I've beaten them.
    I figured I could fix this if I could just move my player a little to the right, out of the trainer's line of sight. Anybody know if this is possible with a save editor, or through other means?
    If a save editor like this doesn't exist, or if it isn't possible to move your trainer's position, I could try something else. I have several hacking tools I could try using to fix the issue, all of which I will specify if it becomes necessary to use them. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

You have to solve the issue.

If a Trainer is repeatedly trying to Battle you, just say No.

Back