• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nin cards

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
this is a online card game ive made

Nin cards Rules and FAQ:
1.this is played over pokecommunitys pm, ing system
2.you take turns with the person who?s been with pc the longest going first
3.there are two types of cards person and item; you can only put one person and two items in play.
4.you can attack once per turn and use each item once per turn
5.when card(s) are destroyed you simply replace them until you don?t have any cards to replace them with you then lose.

FAQ:

Q: how do I get Nin cards?

A: I will pm registered Nin cardians (people registered to play) IMG URLs that every time you play a card have to show to prove you have that card in exchange for proto-coins whitch you earn weekly depending how much you post I inform you how much you have earned each week.

to register post here
also here is a picture of a nin card

Last edited:

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
oh I forgot to metoin when you register you get 20 proto coins

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
sorry I haven't posted here in so long It's that this has been here an awful long time and nobady posted so I kinda thought nobody would okay since you to did I'll start working on cards to give you.

XERO

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2006
sounds cool, im also makin a card game but not online, anyway id like to join

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Doen't this seem more of a Mixed Trivia and Games? Like it said about other cards.
PC for Other Cards said:
For non-Pok?mon discussion about other cards and trading card games. Talk about trading card games such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic: The Gathering, etc. Sports cards may also be discussed.

PC for Mixed Trivia and Games said:
This seems more of a made up game. As Mixed Trivia Games say.
Make your own games and trivia, or play in others?. Pok?mon Trivia goes in the main forum and everything else in the subforum

Back