Thread: [Completed] Pokemon Pyrite
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2010 (3:01 PM). Edited October 29th, 2010 by thepsynergist.
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
    Well, I'm having a small problem. I finally found out how to get an Eevee, so I dueled enough people at the Card Shop to purchase it. However, when I tried to buy it, it said that i didin't have enough coins, even though I do. I'll post some pics.

I have enough coins to buy it but...

...I get this message. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a glitch?

Also, I love how the starter becomes shiny when it hits its final evo. I never noticed how cool shiny Venusaur looks until I got this. I'm gonna breed a shiny Bulbasaur this weekend :D

It's possible that its an oversight on my part. I'll look in the event and see if I did something wrong with the way the event worked. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I looked at it, and I don't see an issue unless you can't buy any of the Pokemon in the event. I'll test it on my end. If you can buy the other Pokemon, let me know.

EDIT2: Oh, I'm an idiot I coded the event to only allow you to get a Pokemon if you had the EXACT amount of coins. My bad... I'll fix it in an upcoming patch. Too busy to worry about that at the moment. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4