• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eating everything that doesn't exist

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)?
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every day. Plus some snacks like fruit or occasionally cheese. One glass of milk. Water the rest of the day.

Do you eat too much, or too little?
...enough. Breakfast is usually some variation of bacon and eggs - no toast of any kind. Lunch is a coldcut plate (or antipasto platter, if you will) of a variety of cheese and some kind of cured meat. Olives. Again, no bread (so think of it as a deconstructed sandwich on a plate). Dinner is... dinnery? Something chicken, beef, pork, lamb, or fish. With vegetables and a salad.

I'm not hungry. But, I'm not necessarily "full" either. Like I don't go for seconds or anything.

What do you feel about it?
Food is good. I like to eat. If I'm eating out, I don't really pay attention to what I'm consuming (if you noticed the above, there was no carbs. That goes out the window when eating out). And it doesn't bother me.

Bonus question: favorite meal lol
I can read that two ways. In general, dinner is my favourite meal of the day. It's larger, most varied, and we eat as a family. Favourite dish though... hmm... I'm going to go with mussels meuniere. It's got everything going for it.

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…
I've never forgotten to eat. I have purposely skipped a meal though, if say I had a late breakfast then I would skip lunch. In high school, I just wasn't hungry when I woke up for schools on weekdays so I skipped breakfast altogether

RPX

seclusion
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I eat a lot, but I try to keep it to a minimum. I don't eat as much as before though. The things I eat are usually the same, and I'm fed up with most of them now. :/ And the grocery seems to have the same things. That's why I try to eat at restaurants if possible. What I usually eat is egg, chicken and hotdog. Basically, I fall in the middle. I think that eating is very entertaining, especially while watching TV. My favourite meal, I can't decide. There are many foods I love, such as chicken (if it's cooked in a certain way, I don't know how but it's different from the normal chicken I eat and it's yummier.), pizza, spaghetti. It varies from time to time, I guess.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The number of times varies. I'll eat two main meals (lunch and dinner, because breakfast food tastes horrible), but I've been known to eat a few chips at a time on numerous occasions throughout the day, whenever my stomach begins that low grumbling sound (like it did about a half hour ago).

I feel like I eat "barely enough" to get by, due to not really having the money for really large meals. Typically I eat frozen hamburgers and frozen fries, either preparing at home or eating out. So it may not be healthy but at least I eat consistently :P

Back