• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Quotes disappear

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
  • Okay, so today when I quote someone's post, the whole quoted text disappears (along with the tags). It hasn't been happening all the time, just a few times, and mostly happened on the Daily Chit-Chat thread.

I'm not really bothered, as I can just copy paste, but I'm rather curious to this. D;

Any clues? Has it been happening to anyone else?

Years
  • Okay, so today when I quote someone's post, the whole quoted text disappears (along with the tags). It hasn't been happening all the time, just a few times, and mostly happened on the Daily Chit-Chat thread.

I'm not really bothered, as I can just copy paste, but I'm rather curious to this. D;

Any clues? Has it been happening to anyone else?

Quote test...

What theme are you using?

:::EDIT:::
    Quote worked.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • *Quote with your theme*

Is the whole quote missing or the outline?
    It's like, I'm not actually quoting, but rather adding a new reply with an empty box.

Inb4 someone else, I did NOT mistake the 'quote' with the 'reply' button. xD

EDIT: no, 560, that's not it

Last edited:
    Back