• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team?

Legion_oG

Original Gamer
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Well.. Im new to this forum its the only one that i didnt join just to download something well anyway
    here are my pokemon
    Crobat
    Toxic
    Cross poison
    Empty ( ingame its fly )
    Acrobatics
    Arcanine ( life orb )
    Flamethrower
    Wild charge
    Double team
    ExtrmeSpeed
    Metagross ( muscle band )
    Zen Headbut
    hammer arm
    Meteor mash
    Earthquake

Kindgra( chestoberry rest combo )
    Dracometeor
    Rest
    Surf
    Dragon Dance ( idk what moveset to put this in. .. Im NOT breeding )

Slaking
    Acrobatics
    Flail ( i NEED A SUBSTITUTE ) i can breed for this pokemon.
    Hammer arm
    earthquake

Krookadile (soft sand )
    Earthquake ( ik always a must have )
    Swagger and Foul play combo
    Outrage

THanks ...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • ok, first of all, you will need to neaten your RMT up a bit...

2nd - You need to supply EV's, Comptetetive battling is very different from battling on your DS with your friends, I know, I've been trying to breed a decent Pokemon for weeks on my Black version

3rd - my attempted review...

Crobat is a very good lead with Inner Focus, although I don't think Toxic would be the right move...

Try this set

Crobat @ Levties
    Jolly Nature
    EV's - 232 HP / 56 Def / 76 SpD / 144 Spe

-Taunt
    -Roost
    -Super Fang
    -U-turn/Brave Bird

Arcanine - Double Team is BANNED - evasion moves are really annoying and have such been banned in competetive play
    Arcanine has much better physical stats, so use Flare Blitz over Flamethrower

Metagross - Muscle Band??? Choice Band is a WAAAAY better Item. Other than that, it is a decent set...

Kingdra - Outrage/Waterfall instead of Draco Meteor/Surf - Dragon Dance does not Boost Special attacks, only the physical kind...

Slaking is a terrible Pokemon that, despite it's brilliant stats, should not be used unless in combination with Cofagrigus

if you do decide to add Cofagrigus to the team, you need to do a few things:

1. send Out Cofagrigus until it is hit by a physical attack
    2. Switch to slaking immediately
    3. use the move Pursuit...

do this, and truant will be negated, allowing you to sweep with slaking!

Slaking @ Leftovers
    ??? nature
    ??? EV's
    -EQ
    -Pursuit
    -Return/Body Slam
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge

Krookadile - I'm not too sure about this one, but Swagger + Foul Play may take too much time setting up

Back