• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    You already offered both of those and I said no. I can easily get them myself. Please do not post offers for the same things twice when I already have them. I have a clearly defined Wants list. If your offer's not on there, then I don't want it or those posts clogging my shop. If this happens again, consider yourself blacklisted.

Oops, I did? I'm sorry, I didn't know that. Again, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    I have got Dream Ball Golett, Porygon, Duskull, Wobbuffet. Durant, Lileep
    Can i exchange for a shiny mew and things else???

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I have got Dream Ball Golett, Porygon, Duskull, Wobbuffet. Durant, Lileep
    Can i exchange for a shiny mew and things else???

Hello twtregent! I would be interested in all of those except Golett.
    For Dream Ball Pokemon, I'm going to do 1:2 trades. So, for those 5 Pokemon, you get 3. So, choose 2 additional things to go along with the shiny Mew.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hello twtregent! I would be interested in all of those except Golett.
    For Dream Ball Pokemon, I'm going to do 1:2 trades. So, for those 5 Pokemon, you get 3. So, choose 2 additional things to go along with the shiny Mew.

Nice I want 769 - Sandygast - lvl 20 - F - Chinese - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - Steel - CHS, and Shiny Suicune - lvl 30 - WIN2011 - 2211 - 2011 - Relaxed - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Wi-Fi, other than shiny mew

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Nice I want 769 - Sandygast - lvl 20 - F - Chinese - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/x/31 - Steel - CHS, and Shiny Suicune - lvl 30 - WIN2011 - 2211 - 2011 - Relaxed - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Wi-Fi, other than shiny mew

Excellent. I cloned that stuff for you. I also have a few spare shinies that I can send your way.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I can personally vouch for that Ho-oh. One thing to note: It was caught legitimately but on an R4 card. So, it will come up as flagged in PKHeX. The Pokemon itself wasn't hacked, though.

I'll hit you up in the future if I need some of your shinies. Right now, I'm RNG breeding most of my remaining wants.

Would you swap the hacked Ho-oh you traded to me for:

695 - Heliolisk - lvl 15 - M - Kenny - Timid - Pokeball - 31/31/0/x/31/x - Dragon

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Excellent. I cloned that stuff for you. I also have a few spare shinies that I can send your way.

Nice, really thanks. May I know how many mons in total, other than the 3 i ordered, so that i can prepare spare mons to trade.

Coming Sat will be fine for you?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Nice, really thanks. May I know how many mons in total, other than the 3 i ordered, so that i can prepare spare mons to trade.

Coming Sat will be fine for you?

How about 2 additional? That way there's 5ish?
    I should be good on Saturday. Will probably be Splatfesting. I'll be free from around 11AM MDT to 11PM MDT, but I might also run some errands. Let me know what works best for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    How about 2 additional? That way there's 5ish?
    I should be good on Saturday. Will probably be Splatfesting. I'll be free from around 11AM MDT to 11PM MDT, but I might also run some errands. Let me know what works best for you.

Nice, 5 in total!
    11am MDT is fine for me in coming Sat, unless i am having dinner.
    I will be here and contact you by time

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Many new shinies. Most of these were bred by myself for my Dream Ball shiny giveaway. The majority of them have really good IVs, egg moves, and their HAs.

Spoiler:

And one new event:
    758 - Salazzle - lvl 50 - Clovis - 80817 - 2017 - Adamant - x/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pokémon TCG - Gamestop Burning Shadows TCG Tie-in

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello!
    I have an Event Marshadow, fully hack-checked. I'd like:
    300 - Skitty - lvl 1 - F - Luric - Serious - Dream - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
    If that's okay! Thank you ^-^

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Another day, another update. Here are some more shinies and events. The vast majority of the shinies are in Dream Balls bred by myself. The events come courtesy of Soapyyy. Click the dropdown for details.

Shinies:
    Spoiler:

Events:
    Spoiler:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    492 - Shaymin - lvl 30 - NA - JMC - Naive - Master - x/x/x/x/x/x - Water
    Wasn't it Lance? Whomst?
    Anyway watchu want fam for any of these legit beauties

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • 492 - Shaymin - lvl 30 - NA - JMC - Naive - Master - x/x/x/x/x/x - Water
    Wasn't it Lance? Whomst?
    Anyway watchu want fam for any of these legit beauties

JMC passed hack checks, but Poketransfer date was default. Lance passed all of my and PKHeX's usual checks, though.

Here's what I'd like in return:
    #491 Darkrai | ?????? 04194 | Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie
    Lv. 53 | Lax | x/x/31/x/31/31

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    JMC passed hack checks, but Poketransfer date was default. Lance passed all of my and PKHeX's usual checks, though.

Here's what I'd like in return:
    #491 Darkrai | ?????? 04194 | Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie
    Lv. 53 | Lax | x/x/31/x/31/31

Suits me! I probably will be able to trade tonight, usual time we trade, if that's okay with you! Otherwise I cannot trade tomorrow but I could trade on Friday ^-^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back