• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[white] the last pokemon of a pre-elite four team

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
i need a bit of help on my last pokemon on my pre-elite four team. i already have/plan to have:
samurott(water)
unfezant(normal-flying)
reuniclus(psychic)
chandelure(ghost-fire)
and ofcourse zekrom(dragon-electric) when at the end of the elite four

i was thinking of seismitoad or klinklang, but what one should i take, or should i change the ones i have now?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I would say add a Grass-type, such as Sawsbuck or Whimsicott. Also, you can use another Electric-type until after the Elite Four, as you are given the opportunity to swap him in with one of your Pokemon when you catch him. Also, post the move sets of your Pokemon, because that makes all the difference in the world.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
I would say add a Grass-type, such as Sawsbuck or Whimsicott. Also, you can use another Electric-type until after the Elite Four, as you are given the opportunity to swap him in with one of your Pokemon when you catch him. Also, post the move sets of your Pokemon, because that makes all the difference in the world.

not 100% sure bout the moveset yet(more 60% sure), but this is it for now:

reunicleus with psychic, recover, energy ball (dont know the last one)

samurott with icebeam, hydro pump, aqua tail and aerial ace

unfezant with sky attack, aerial ace, roost (dont know the last one)

chandelure with shadow ball, flamethrower(dont know the next 2 yet)

zekrom with fusion bolt, thunderbolt, dragonbreath and zen headbutt

i personally hate grass because its easy to counter them, and others can do their job. but maybe ferrothorn?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Ferrothorn is definitely an option, as well. I would say for a Ferrothorn moveset:
Iron Head; Power Whip; Payback; Gyro Ball, then replace with Swords Dance when you get the TM post-E4

For Reuniclus, I would say Flash Cannon or Focus Blast for the last move, or use both and replace Energy Ball. (The TM for Energy Ball cannot be found until post-E4)
For Samurott, I would replace Aqua Tail with Megahorn which can be learned through the move relearner in Mistralton City.
For Unfezant, use Return for the last move, provided it has high happiness.
For Chandelure, I would recommend Psychic and Energy Ball for the last moves. Until you can get the TM for Energy Ball, however, try Fire Blast or Confuse Ray.
For Zekrom, replace Thunderbolt with Rock Slide, and then Stone Edge when you get the TM for Stone Edge post-E4.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Ferrothorn is definitely an option, as well. I would say for a Ferrothorn moveset:
Iron Head; Power Whip; Payback; Gyro Ball, then replace with Swords Dance when you get the TM post-E4

For Reuniclus, I would say Flash Cannon or Focus Blast for the last move, or use both and replace Energy Ball. (The TM for Energy Ball cannot be found until post-E4)
For Samurott, I would replace Aqua Tail with Megahorn which can be learned through the move relearner in Mistralton City.
For Unfezant, use Return for the last move, provided it has high happiness.
For Chandelure, I would recommend Psychic and Energy Ball for the last moves. Until you can get the TM for Energy Ball, however, try Fire Blast or Confuse Ray.
For Zekrom, replace Thunderbolt with Rock Slide, and then Stone Edge when you get the TM for Stone Edge post-E4.

okay im doing that then, but im still trying to find my sixth pokemon. i dont feel sure with ferrothorn. so these are crurrently the ones i think they mught do the job:

seismitoad

klinklang

bisharp

durant

hydreigon

Back