• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Non-Pokemon Game) Tripod Adventure

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
'A NON-Pokémon game On a Pokémon Forum!?'

Intro_____________
--About Me and the Game.

A Few years ago, I was bored and thought "Hey, Wouldn't it be cool if Tripod starred in his own game?"
One day I stumbled upon Game Maker. (Thus begins the saga. =p)
Stuff happened and I lost it, but then I found an old backup cd that had the game on it, so I decided "Why the hell not?"
And here I am.

Specs_____________
--Important Info You Should probably know.

Made With: Game Maker (Probably 7.0 Registered)
Genre: Adventure/Platforming

Story_____________
--The Plotline.

You play as a zany teenage kitsune named Tripod...
Your sister, Emily, is the guardian of a VERY VERY VERY Important Portal... The gate to Heaven and Hell... The H&H Portal.
But even guardians need a break... so she tells you to guard it for a day while she goes of somewhere for a while
You doze off... Just for a moment.
*SHATTER!*
*OOGA! BOOGA! RAWR!*
Apparently, somebody just used the negitave energy of the control gem to summon demons and stuff... and then shattered the control gem, sending the pieces across the world...
Your mission: Find all the Control Gem Shards, and stop the demons from blowing everything up! All before Emily comes back!
Only with your help can he accomplish this feat...

Media_____________
--Screenshots, Videos and more!

Currently, Nothing.

Progress___________
--How much have we done? What's left?

Currently, I needs all the sprites... If anyone wants to sprite the random demons and other baddies, let me know. =p
If you didn't figure it out, I really don't need much help... but suggestions are always welcomed!

Har Har Har. I think I'm beginning to go crazy from being up for 25 hours straight... o.0 (A Sonic-based Game? On a Pokemon forum? Am I insane? Why am I talking to myself? What's this........?

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 5...
*End Communication*
*BOOM!!!*

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
good luck on your adventure to make this game. story sounds like a good game but doing all that before "emily" comes back...? so your saying you have to find all the "gem shards" in what, a days timeframe ? anyway this could be expanded greatly, Good luck again.

Back