• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass Maniac's Pixelparade (RELOADED)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • Froslass Maniac's Art parade (RELOADED)

Looks like I'm being active again on PC. How long was it? I don't know. I've been leaving Pixel art aside for a long time because of my pen tablet making me able to make other digital art. And laziness... o3o;

Can you make pixel art for my hack?
    I've been working as pixelartist for a Pokémon MMORPG called 'Pokémon Universe' for three years now. And working on college right now, sorry, I can't. ^^;

Can I use some of your work for my hack then instead?
    Yes you can, but only if it isn't made for PU. Pixel art I make for PU belongs to them, not to me. And as long as you credit me when you're using it.

So now that I got more than four 'scratched' sprites I can finally re-open my pixel art thread. ~

Scratched Sprites
    Spoiler:

Scratched Mini-Pixel Banners
    Spoiler:

Traced
    Spoiler:

Fusions
    Spoiler:

Recolors
    Spoiler:

PU involved work (DO NOT USE)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm a huge fan of those scratched mini-banners. I especially like the one with the sun. It makes me think of The Lion King...

Years
  • Wow those LoL ones are amazing! I really love the work you did on Tibbers especially, you captured him perfectly! And the shading on all of them is really good. The faces on some could use a bit more work, but overall I love them :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Wow, I'm speechless. This work it just.. incredible! The poses and detailed you captured is very true. They all feel natural, if that makes sense. Extremely impressive work. I'm definitely a fan. Also, you've improved a lot since you first opened this gallery. I sincerely hope you continue to update this. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that I want to see more. :)

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Well, I started practising pixel art since 2008 and it was a long way to be able to pixel like this. And mainly thanks to the people of PC who helped me with very good constructive criticism. :3

I wish i can be the same as you, well i will practice until i get to ur level ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Back