• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
  • Um hey, for everyone that doesn't know I'm a new Re-Occurring Character, I'm hoping to be a main in the Johto chapter or something like that, until then I guess I'll be keeping an eye, lying and waiting, and so on XP, I hope you'll all enjoy my posts when I come in XD.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • That would be a shame, but if he did we should find an RP way to give it to a Reoccuring Character, that way, a Reoccuring Character get's a main, and the others get more RP time, though I'm not suggesting myself, out of the starts, I may like Squirtle the least (Mostly cause there are a LOT of other water pokemon I like.) but whatever, let us not jump the gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back