• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black 2 and White 2 Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Black 2 and White 2 Rules

- All Pokecommunity Rules Apply
    Before posting here in the Black 2 and White 2 forum, please review over the site-wide rules. Search the forums for your topic in order to make sure that the topic is not already under discussion.

To search for a thread within the Black 2 and White 2 forum, click the upper right box in the Black 2 and White 2 forum tool bar, type in the desired topic, and then click "Go". It will then bring you to a page with the thread(s) which describe the topic.
    Here are some images showing how to use the search bar:
    Spoiler:

-No ROMs
    It is illegal throughout the entire site to post download links to ROMs/websites that host ROM downloads. This is especially true for here in the Black 2 and White 2 section. ROM discussion here is not tolerated, and any post or thread discussing them will be deleted.

-Do not revive threads
    If a thread has not been posted in for a month or more (i.e. last post was June 28, a month later would be July 28), please refrain from posting in it. This is what we call a "dead thread". Always check to make sure a thread has not been already revived before posting in it.
    Please note that this rule does not apply to Sticky Threads.

-No "mini-modding"
    If you see a post or a thread that is out of place, please, do not take it up upon yourself to try and correct the person. Use the report button in the upper right corner of the post that is breaking the rules, and send us a report. XanderO and I will correct the post if need be. If we spot someone mini-modding, that person will also be infracted, and have their post deleted.

-Have B2W2 Questions?
    If you have a short question that needs a short answer, please feel free to post it in the Black 2 and White 2 Quick Questions thread.
    There, you can receive answers from users who also are playing the games themselves, or just know a whole lot about the games! If you have a question that is NOT short, and is actually worth discussion (i.e. who's your favorite B2W2 Gym Leader) you may post a thread discussing the topic (as long as the thread does not exist already).

-Want to pre-order/order a copy?
    Fantastic! Go to the Pokecommunity home page and scroll down to Black 2 and White 2. In the big box describing this section are links to a website the sell the games. If you do not wish to purchase from this website, please use Google to search for another. Asking which websites are best for pre-ordering/ordering are not allowed here, and will be removed.

-Want someone to rate your team?
    I can understand how fun it is to get your team rated or to have someone else rate your team. Unfortunately, this is not the place for that. Pokecommunity does however have a section specifically dedicated for that purpose, and it is located here. There, you may post your competitive battling team (please read their rules before doing so), or if you want your in-game team rated, you may post it here.

-Want to tell us how much better the 1st Generation is?
    Don't do it here. In fact, do not do it anywhere. These types of threads are usually ignored, bring too much heated discussion, and are way too over done.

-We want you to enjoy yourself
    XanderO and I wish that you enjoy yourself to the fullest extent here in the Black 2 and White 2 forum. We merely ask that you follow the rules and be nice to each other.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rules or the Black 2 and White 2 forums, please contact either me, Jellicent♀http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=299919, or XanderO http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=215149for help, and we will get to you as swiftly as possible.

Thank you for reading. ~Jellicent♀

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back