• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Ho Oh, Lugia and Raikou with your OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi, as the title says. I'll trade a shiny Suicune or Umbreon for them, but they have to have your OT because I want them to be called something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello there,

I hope you're doing well! I'm in the middle of playing through HeartGold version again, so if you're interested, I have yet to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh or Raikou & can nickname them whatever you'd prefer. I can also try to catch them in a specific type of Poke Ball, if you'd like. (It may just be a bit of a wait for me to get them transferred from HG all the way up to my Sun, Moon, or X version.)

Just to clarify, though: you're wanting regular-colored versions of those 3, correct? And you're looking to trade either a shiny Suicune or a shiny Umbreon for those 3? If that's the case, may I ask for details on those Pokemon?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from ya.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hello there,

I hope you're doing well! I'm in the middle of playing through HeartGold version again, so if you're interested, I have yet to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh or Raikou & can nickname them whatever you'd prefer. I can also try to catch them in a specific type of Poke Ball, if you'd like. (It may just be a bit of a wait for me to get them transferred from HG all the way up to my Sun, Moon, or X version.)

Just to clarify, though: you're wanting regular-colored versions of those 3, correct? And you're looking to trade either a shiny Suicune or a shiny Umbreon for those 3? If that's the case, may I ask for details on those Pokemon?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from ya.

Hi. I actually got a Raikou ad HoOh, and traded my shiny Suicune and Umbreon, but if you can catch Lugia I can offer a shiny Politoed and a nonshiny moon ball oshawott with HA and egg moves for it. Thanks for replying.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hi. I actually got a Raikou ad HoOh, and traded my shiny Suicune and Umbreon, but if you can catch Lugia I can offer a shiny Politoed and a nonshiny moon ball oshawott with HA and egg moves for it. Thanks for replying.

That sounds great! I recently caught Ho-Oh in HeartGold so it may take me a little while to get far enough in the post-game to go catch Lugia, but I can work towards that & then catch it / nickname it for you. Just for clarification, too: you're wanting a normal-colored Lugia, correct? Just wanted to make sure you were okay with that. What would you like it's name to be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back