• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Black In Game Team

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
  • This is my ingame team in Black, I'm still leveling them up, but their movesets are confirmed to be set and stone. Tell me what you think about them. Items are also always changing.

Swanna.
    Ability - Big Pecks
    Nature - Naive
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Air Slash
    -Fly
    Chandelure
    Ability - Flash Fire
    Nature - Modest
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flamethrower
    -Energy Ball
    -Will-O-Wisp
    Beartic
    Ability - Snow Cloak
    Nature - Adamant
    -Icicle Crash
    -Strength
    -Rock Slide
    -Brick Break
    Cinccino
    Ability - Technichan
    Nature - Adamant
    -Rock Blast
    -Bullet Seed
    -Tail Slap
    -Wake Up Slap
    Gothitelle
    Ability - Frisk
    Nature - Modest
    -Psychic
    -Grass Knot
    -Thunderbolt
    -Thunderwave
    Mienshao
    Ability - Regenerator
    Nature - Jolly
    -U-Turn
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Acrobatics/Rock Slide
    -Poison Jab/Brick Break

I tried to balance out as much moves as I could, trying to hit on all type coverage at least once. I have 3 Physical Attackers, One Mixed Attacker (More special tbh), and 2 special attackers. There are three HM's presented in the slots (Strentgh/Fly/Surf). For the most part this is my ingame team on the west side. I haven't done any modifications or additions for an east side team, but I am working on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Just a heads-up, you might wanna focus on levelling up that Cinccino the most 'cause its got some moves that if used at the right time could be devistating. Why not teach it sing? 'Cause if you already taught it wake-up slap, minus well 'cause wake-up slap does double the damage on a sleeping foe, but wakes it up. Your miensho's got some awesome moves, but hi-jump kick has a bad side effect if it misses. Maybe teach it superpower and increase the power points by collection PP ups? Save your beartic for last, as it seems like it has the most powerful moves. When arranging my teams, I seperate members into categories

L - Low strength
    M - Medium
    S - Strong

Make patterns that start with Medium and end with Strong.

BE CAREFUL: Since Swanna is a flying type, it is pretty fast. BUT, when your facing a pokemon who also knows a two-turn move that involves burrowing or springing into the air, this presents a weakness. Since your Swanna is faster, your attack will miss, but theirs will hit. Watch out for this.

I applaude you for teaching your Gorithille both Thunderwave and Thunderbolt as you can paralyze your opponant without having to do repetative electric attacks. Use these moves in sucession.

Well, I hope this advice helps.

Back