• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Argian region's Fakémon

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm Diego Mertens, and today i'll show all of you my Fakémon. The first three that i made artworks for.
Ofrist
7_sin_titulo.png

Reincarnation Pokémon
Normal/Ghost type
Ability: Pure Mind; This Pokémon can't be affected by Dark type status moves or Pokémon with Prankster.
Moxie
Hidden: Speed Bost
This Pokémon is born from kids who died quickly and unexpectedly.
As it has no memories, it doesn't know its death and lives its Normal life, but now as a Ghost.
Shenty
9_sin_titulo.png

Insecurity Pokémon
Normal/Ghost type
It hates its new form, so much, that evolution has provided it with a bunch of flowers to hide behind. It likes to be in hospitals and save his previous form of Lampent who try to eat them, because of this, it questioned its origin.
Cewdal/Ceidal ( which one did you like better?)
10_sin_titulo-1.png

Reincarnation Pokémon
Normal/Ghost type
It teaches its previous form to save Ofrist from Lampent's line, its natural predator, and keep the species... alive? It can turn its hand to a cannon to protect its kind form Chandelure.
Hope you like them, i put much effort on designing them!
I'll update with more Fakémon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow! These are very clever. I appreciate the unusual typing. And I appreciate that you added flavor text for all of them! We don't see that much here and it's nice to know more about what inspired the designs. :)

I like the name Ceidal too.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Cool designs :O

The progression in evolution is really interesting, with really striking differences between them all. Lots of personality!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Oh wow! These are very clever. I appreciate the unusual typing. And I appreciate that you added flavor text for all of them! We don't see that much here and it's nice to know more about what inspired the designs. :)

I like the name Ceidal too.

Thank you!
I was inspired after seeing a Truegreen7 video, where he record a lot of things, and one of them, was a lamppost with flowers and a teddy bear, it looked a little funerary, like if they left it as a memory of someone who died...
it's like the soul took a teddy bear as body and a flower as way to attack/deffend

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Cool designs :O

The progression in evolution is really interesting, with really striking differences between them all. Lots of personality!

thanks for the reply!
i was going for something unique for each one of them, representing every stage of life, childhood, adolescence and adulthood, that's why Ofrist has tears, is a little kid, almost a baby-like thing. Shenty is an insecure teenager and Ceidal is a fully grown adult, who, unlike Slaking, takes care of his health and his family.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Love the unique typing and concept. They're adorable! I also love the usage of Chandelure's line as predators. Very neat!

thanks! the concept of Chandelure's line as predators arises from the fact that they are my favorite ghost-type pokemon!

Back