• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Making a good pokemon team

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hello :)

so what you think how will you make a good team for league and gyms. In pokemon games we need to fight against Trainers,gym leaders,League champions ect ect. So for them what team will you make will you cheat ? i think most of people doesn't want to cheat so how will you make a good team ? what moveset will you give them ? how will you rise them. will you let them evolved ?

Here's my pokemon

Rayquaza lvl 98

Crobat lvl 87

Groudon lvl 98

Swampert lvl 89

Mewtwo lvl 87

Granbull lvl 87

NOW TELL ME YOU POKEMON TEAM AND THEIR MOVESET

NOOOOOOO POST ??????????????????? CMON POST SOMETHING?????

man not a single post ! what is more discussing then this?

Last edited:
Years
So I think you meant to put R/S/E? You can't get some of those Pokemon in FR/LG. I don't quite understand what you're saying either. Why are you asking for advice? That Pokemon team looks pretty good to me. ~_~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Asking for in-game team help is usually supposed to be posted within the In-Game Team Help thread, so I would recommend expanding your team details and posting there. Thanks!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back