• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey, ladies...

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
lol, just kiddin`!^^ anyways, hi, i`m dark_espeon`s (saphira`s) bro! i hope to pair and have lots of fun.

DE has told me tons about this site, and says its addictive... is that true?

well, welcome me!^^

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
Years
Welcome at PC Dark Faro!!! I hope you have fun here and post a lot!! I can be your first friend if you want! Ask me anything! :D
If you need help go to this newbie adoption thread, just post that you're a newbie and you would like to be adopted and added to the list! (or just add it yourself: copy and paste the list on your reply and add your name under the Newbies list!) then they'll be able to help you, or if you want just ask me, I'll be happy to help ^^

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
Years
Welcome to the PC! I don't know dark_espeon, but I've seen her around. You probably don't need help from me since your sis is here, but if you ever need anything just ask ;)

And sorry, but I'm already paired. Good luck on finding your own pair :)

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
Years
Nadan surely you can be my friend!
You see DF? Everyone is friendly here in PC! Isn't it lovely?
Anyway to pair I think you better PM some girls you think you may get on with well or just some girls you're interested in! I don't think it's a good idea writing it in your siggy, it makes you look kinda desperate, and anyway I think you should ask a girl you know well and like as a friend or more! I think you should stay here a bit longer and THEN think about pairing up with someone, I think now it's too early..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
heh. he`s here right now. (i stoled the computer from him. XP)

anyways, welcome to teh PC DF!!!^^

(isnt that funny? i`m DE and he`s DF!)

(now he`s mad at me for putting that, cause its a crappy joke.)

XD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Yes..PC is addictive...*turns into a PC zombie* XD
Welcome to PC -if you have any problems or questions let me know ;)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
DF, use the Edit button on your post to add to what you've written, rather than double-posting (double posting is against the rules)

Back