• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Psycho Glacier

better name

• Icy Blue

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Icy White

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dark Glacier

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Hard Glacier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others Post it here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
  • With larvitar it's not balanced, and guess what? Everyone will choose larvitar, it's more powerful than the other 2.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • well that's the beauty of pokemon editors i'll just edit larvitar's type to even things out and make the others just as strong

Ok, you gonna give him Bug, Grass, Ice or steel?

If you're gonna go for special types, like they traditionally do (non-physical) then Ice or Bug?

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • ~poke~ : i'll just add other types to those guys and make mudkip water and ground type in the begining make mudkip part rock and bug and charmander steel and fire

Doofinia: What is it with you and chikorita i'll just put chikorita as a one off pokemon ok

Years
  • He was just posting an idea. I don't think Charmander should be stell, but this is your hack! Don't let other people tell you what to do and how to do it. All they can do is suggest it and I like the fact that you're backing your ideas up. Like with Larvitar. Good luck with this, bud!

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • He was just posting an idea. I don't think Charmander should be stell, but this is your hack! Don't let other people tell you what to do and how to do it. All they can do is suggest it and I like the fact that you're backing your ideas up. Like with Larvitar. Good luck with this, bud!
    I like the steal charmander thing but i'm gonna turn him part dragon instead and i don't want togepi in an event cuz it's kinda weak i'd rather put togetic

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    yeah the storyline is boring try adding more in the story like articuno and regice will appear in two places

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
    Years
  • I have a better idea or a few for the name!:
    Hard Glacier
    Frozen Glacier
    Melting Glacier
    Solid Galcier
    Glacier/Blue
    Blue Glacier
    Metallic Glacier
    Glacier Quest
    Endless Possibilities!
    Feel free to use my idea's, but please give credit.
    Hope you like them!

Back