• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Music?

IWearHatsIndoors

They're comfy and easy to wear
Years
I've been listening to Ken Ashcorps "Rival" song now (Link for those who haven't heard it: youtu.be/YEiVn63Ue34 ) and I was wondering if there was any Pokemon Fan music beyond remixes of songs from the game.

So, do any of you guys have any recommendations or suggestions to Pokemon fan music? Thanks ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Well my three favorite songs for Pokemon are all in Japanese; the first one is Battle Frontier (I'm not sure if that is the actual name of the song, but I suppose it is) and this is the full one. The second one is Spurt (2nd opening for the Battle Frontier series) by Rica Matsumoto and my third favorite is Best Wishes again by Rica Matsumoto. You can try these three songs.

:t354:TG

Back