• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Hello. I'm new to the process of custom pokemon card making, and wondered if people could direct me to some good resources. I already have a good start on a full set of card blanks (from bokebeach.com) but I don't have the energy, poke-body, poke-power, or many other symbols.

Also, I'm following one of your tutorials already, can people direct me to any more resources? I have photoshop, and am fairly familiar with it, though not yet proficient. Thanks for any help. I've been looking for a site like this; I was begining to think one didn't exist.

--the Razor

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • the best resource i know is "http://www.pokecommunity.com" Click the Pokemon menu and look for fake cards, click that and then search for accessories or something, it's really easy, you get their! Good luck! (P.S. thanx for the comment in my thread ;))

ciao

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • King Shuckle has in his signature a link to PPN, that is a great site with all you need! Soon, PokéBeach will have it all too...

Also, I don't believe these threads are suppose to be here!

*Reports*

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Indeed. You could have asked this in the Daily Fake Card Chit-Chat.

Click the link in my sig and have fun!

*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back