• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
As if it makes a difference. Legendaries altogether should be banned, whether they are or not at this point.

Legendaries like Azelf are quite a bit weaker than legendaries like Lugia. Garchomp, Dragonite, Metagross, Tyranitar, Salamence are up there with the weaker legendaries, so banning all legendaries and leaving them alone is...odd (couldn't think of a better word... >.>).

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
As I've said before, I consider legendaries nothing more than trophies for completing story arcs you can use to sweep the in-game trainers and the Elite Four.

Years
ppl who use a full team of untraind legends are lazy to train they don't want to go hunt for electrizer and evo a elekid to breed then go get the right nature and than ev train him this would take a while but it well pay of at the end i breeded about 60 ralts to get a female modest one

Ichida

Years
I went through around 120 eggs each when I was breeding Staryu and Roselia, lol.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
You guys know what? People use ubers for a reason.

Not everyone has the patience to EV train or buy TM's and crap.

Not everyone feels like ogling at stats and natures.

Some people want to play the game.

Not everyone bought the game to do a lot of complicated math and stuff.

So stop saying whoever uses ubers are n00bs.

They're as much of pokemon players as any of you.

Ichida

Years
And some of us want to win. :D Don't have the patience? Don't count on winning against players like us. This is a game of stats, natures, movesets, and elements. If you can't accept that, stick to fighting in-game trainers and other wannabes.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
And some of us want to win. :D

Well, then start training.

You can't always blaim your loss at battles on the opponent.

It could be partly your fault for having crappy pokemon.

And dark mudkib, people buy the game to have fun. Ever heard of fun?

Oh, my bad, I forgot, you're all too busy figuring out EV's, IV's and natures to even play the damn game at all.

My mistake :)

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Blah...Blah...Blah

They're as much of pokemon players as any of you.

O RLY? Trainers who use pokemon strait from the wild are just as much of pokémon players as those who EV train, breed, and use strategy? XD

You are telling us to start training? XD

O RLY?

*rolls on the floor laughing*

You know what's fun? Whiping the floor with the faces of people like you. XD

Oh, my bad, I forgot, you're all too busy figuring out EV's, IV's and natures to even play the damn game at all.
That's called using strategy. It makes you a better pokémon trainer. XD

*keeps laughing at j00*

Last edited:

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
Years

Yoshimitsu,

We just don't like people who use Legendaries and destroy our Hardly trained Pokemon...

and you don't have to be mean about it...

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
O RLY? Trainers who use pokemon strait from the wild are just as much of pokémon players as those who EV train, breed, and use strategy? XD

No, idiot. You better read my WHOLE post.

Don't you dare try to single out one line and try to make me look stupid.

And yes, they are pokemon players.

They turn on their DS and play the game, don't they?!

Years
no i am not busy at all i have lots of free time while breeding i go in tall grass for capturing any thing that might be good after i hatch 6 eggs i come back agin to the day care man get 6 eggs and go some where like the great marsh

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
no i am not busy at all i have lots of free time while breeding i go in tall grass for capturing any thing that might be good after i hatch 6 eggs i come back agin to the day care man get 6 eggs and go some where like the great marsh

The dictionary is your friend.

I didn't understand a word you said.

Ichida

Years

My training's done. My Pokemon are all finished and kicking ass already, with my 71-21 battle record. I don't mind the odd loss; gives me a chance to rethink my strategies. Oh, and I even made time to collect each and every Pokemon. You think we're not having fun because we're advanced strategists? Winning is fun, isn't it? That's what I do; win. Why? Because I took the time to plan out my team and train them up properly. You should try it sometime.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Why? Because I took the time to plan out my team and train them up properly. You should try it sometime.

Dude.

You take a hunk pf pixels so seriously. So you're telling me, you actually sit down and actually put thought into the game?

Must I remind you, Pokemon is a video game! It doesn't require as much work as you're giving it.

And you say winning is fun. Duh, it is fun, but you have to lose sometime as well.

And you can't get pissed at those people anyway. It's not like they know people don't like their team.

I also just noticed something else.

You guys only notice my posts when I disagree with someone. If I agreed with all of you, you guys would ignore me as usual, and shove me aside like an idiot. News! I'm not an idiot.

Ichida

Years
But the fact that I am giving it such serious consideration - something about 1/3 of all PokeCommunity does - is what makes us better gamers and better Pokemon trainers. You seem to play games for the sake of playing. WE play for the competition, the strategy, and the thrill of victory.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
No, idiot. You better read my WHOLE post.
I did read your whole post, but that one summarized it all. XP

Don't you dare try to single out one line and try to make me look stupid.

You posted that didn't you? XP

And yes, they are pokemon players.

They turn on their DS and play the game, don't they?!

Are they just as much of players as us? Not really. XD

Also notice my edited post where I make fun of your other post.

Back